Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Caparison Dillinger 7?

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  buddroyce 
#1 ·
I'm considering buying a Caparison Dillinger 7.. And I'm just wondering if anyone has ever had one or played one and could tell me if its worth the 2500 bucks?

Also, the only place I can find that sells them is Guitar Asylum in NY. Anybody bought anything from there before or know if its a good place to buy from?

Thanks

#2 ·
Although I'm the Canadian dealer/distributor for Caparison now, I've been a huge fan of their guitars for a long time and the Dellinger 7 is well worth the money. It's as good if not better than the Ibanez J Custom line of guitars. One of the members at caparisonforum.com actually sold his stash of JCustoms to buy a bunch of Dellinger 7's.

As for buying a guitar from Guitar Asylum, I haven't purchased a guitar from there before but there are a good number of people over at caparisonforum.com who have bought guitars from him and they say they're pretty good to deal with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.