Couple of Non-Ibby Guitars - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

Couple of Non-Ibby Guitars

1988 Jackson Soloist Custom “Glow In The Dark”: Jackson Ontario Custom Shop/Custom Order Serial J4742, "Glow In The Dark Lava Crackle”, Neck-Thru, Reverse Headstock w/Matching GITD Finish, Black Logo, 24 Extra Jumbo Frets/Ebony Fretboard/Pearl Jackson Shark-Fin Inlays, Full Black Binding, Jacskson J200/J200/Pre-2004 Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Maricela Juarez “Evenly Voiced Harmonics” Trembucker/JE1200 Active Mid-Boost/Side Jack, Non-Recessed Floyd Rose Original w/Threaded Screw In Arm, Black Leather Strap w/Schaller Strap Lock, Red Snakeskin HSC (Recently sold the 2004 Jackson Solosit Custom Shop Red Snakeskin)

2013 USA Custom Guitars Iceman: This is my EVH/Brown Sound Guitar - USACG Quarter-Sawn Maple/Maple Fretboard Neck - 12” Radius, 22 Jumbo Frets, R2 1 5/8” Nut, Gotoh SG38 Tuners, “B.C. Rich, L.A., California USA” Neck Plate, Warmoth Mahogany Iceman Body in Pearl White, H/H Pickups - Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB-Custom Custom A2 Hybrid Trembucker, DiMarzio 500K Push:Pull Volume/3 Way LP Style Selector Switch/Fender TBX Tone x 2, Cup Jack, ’89 Ibanez Metal Pickup Mounting Rings and Vol/Tone/Tone Knobs, Recessed ’85 Original Floyd Rose w/Threaded Screw In Arm and 37mm Big Brass Block, DiMarzio Clip-Lock Black Strap

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 06:10 PM

Re: Couple of Non-Ibby Guitars

That glow in the dark crackle is RAD! Love those old crackle finishes!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-25-2016, 01:57 AM Thread Starter

Thx! Actually sold it a couple days before selling the Red Snakeskin but took it back when buyer ran into problems exporting it to Australia. I took it as a sign that I was meant to hang onto it. Excellent Build Quality and a stellar player that sounds just unreal with the EVH Humbucer and JE1200 Active Boost.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2016, 05:43 AM

damn..... that crackle man.... that crackle...
want it!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-01-2016, 02:02 PM

I also like the crackle!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-31-2016, 08:51 AM

I love that Jackson headstock.. You could end disputes with it

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode