Dean 2010 Models! - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Talking Dean 2010 Models!

http://www.deanguitars.com/home.php

These things are so sweet, like the Zero X O model, and new MICHAEL SCHENKER MODEL.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 10:16 PM

Re: Dean 2010 Models!

Zero X? You mean the Explorer?

Even though it isn't Dean I played one of those DBZ Boleros and I would buy one if they weren't Chinese. I think they are putting out a USA made one, so depending on the cost it may be in my near future

The Deciever just doesn't cut it.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 10:41 PM

Reviews: 12
Red face Re: Dean 2010 Models!

Michael Schenker almost makes me want to change over to a Dean Player...Almost!
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 04:23 PM

Reviews: 7

the micheal schenker models are ugly
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 01:20 AM

Reviews: 9

Yeah! That New Michael Amott, "TYRANT" Model "V" Guitar Looks REALLY COOL! Mahogany Body & Mahogany Set Neck Construction with EBONY Fretboard, Cool Inlays Etc! And Most people Don't realize They actually have 3 Models to choose from: The Black & Red Blood,w/Skull Graphic, we've all probably seen, along with Two New "Black & White" Tyrant V Models to Choose from! The New "Swirly Metal" Pickguard Looks pretty cool too!

Last edited by Metalbucker; 03-09-2010 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Forgotten Details
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 07:12 AM

i dig the eric peterson and the vinnie moore.

rich
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rty13ibz98 View Post
i dig the eric peterson and the vinnie moore.

rich
Also Check out The DEAN Chris Impelitterli Model w/the Spider Web, Looks Like A Extremely Fun Original Kramer-Esque Guitar!, w/ A Super Slick Maple Fretboard! Its Killer Also that These DEAN Chris Imperlitteri Models Have A "Angled" Headstock with More Downward String Pressure Than Other "Strat-Esque Necks" with No Angled, Or "Downward' String Pressure Headstock Design! As Much As Id Love To Own ANY of Those Warren Di Martini Model Charvels, Id Bet This DEAN Chris Imperlittei Model Guitar Guitar would Be Every Bit As COOL, Sustain-Wise, as Those Di Martini Charvels!
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 09:45 PM

Reviews: 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalbucker View Post
Also Check out The DEAN Chris Impelitterli Model w/the Spider Web, Looks Like A Extremely Fun Original Kramer-Esque Guitar!, w/ A Super Slick Maple Fretboard! Its Killer Also that These DEAN Chris Imperlitteri Models Have A "Angled" Headstock with More Downward String Pressure Than Other "Strat-Esque Necks" with No Angled, Or "Downward' String Pressure Headstock Design! As Much As Id Love To Own ANY of Those Warren Di Martini Model Charvels, Id Bet This DEAN Chris Imperlittei Model Guitar Guitar would Be Every Bit As COOL, Sustain-Wise, as Those Di Martini Charvels!
Sorry, but do you really need to type almost all your words with Capital letters at the start of each word? Please, take the advice from your other comments in your amp thread, and stop with the CAPS, etc. It is really much harder to read, plus more work for you to type as well!
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonePhantom View Post
Sorry, but do you really need to type almost all your words with Capital letters at the start of each word? Please, take the advice from your other comments in your amp thread, and stop with the CAPS, etc. It is really much harder to read, plus more work for you to type as well!
You Know man! If You Could LOOK thru the Computer you would see Me Flippin' You Off!, Give Me A F*c*in Break!! Some Of You Guys Are SOo F*c*in ANAL!!, Seriously, (no pun intended), Concerning "Grammar", Its A JOKE!!, Sure, Its good to follow the Rules Mostly in Life, But It Is This SAME, "Narrow-Minded" Bullsh*t /Playing it Safe Lameness, Im' Sure Edward Van Halen ran Into When "Breaking the Rule's", ie; Carving Wood Out with a "Hammer & CHISEL" to make Room for His Rewound & Repotted Humbucker Into His 3 Single Coil Strat Body. Burning up his Tubes faster, by making His Amp Work Harder w/the Variac, Etc!, Or the things people said to Brad Gillis, when He Started "Banging & Flicking" His Guitar Body, & Floyd Rose Bridge to get His Signature Floyd "Warble & Pull Up Effects"!, Fact Is, I sometimes add capital letters To add EMPHASIS, or Respect to a Certain Individual, or Concept! Get Over It, and Begin to Think "Outside" of The Box, and You might Get Somewhere in Life!

Last edited by Metalbucker; 03-09-2010 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Grammar Corrections
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 10:32 PM

Quote:
You Know man! If You Could LOOK thru the Computer you would see Me Flippin' You Off!, Give Me A F*c*in Break!! Some Of You Guys Are SOo F*c*in ANAL!!, Seriously, (no pun intended), Concerning "Grammar", Its A JOKE!!, Sure, Its good to follow the Rules Mostly in Life, But It Is This SAME, "Narrow-Minded" Bullsh*t /Playing it Safe Lameness, Im' Sure Edward Van Halen ran Into When "Breaking the Rule's", ie; Carving Wood Out with a "CHISEL" to make Room for His Rewound & Repotted Humbucker Into His 3 Single Coil Strat Body, Burning up his Tubes faster by making His Amp Work Harder w/the Variac, Etc!, Or Brad Gillis ran Into when He Started "Banging & Flicking" His Guitar Body & Floyd Rose Bridge to get His Signature Floyd "Warble Effects"!, Fact Is, I sometimes add capital letters To add EMPHASIS, or Respect to a Certain Individual, or Concept! Get Over It, and Begin to Think "Outside" of The Box, and You might Get Somewhere in Life!
Great, so you're inability to write at a third grade level makes you the EVH of guitar forums. Coherency is so over rated anyway.
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post
Great, so you're inability to write at a third grade level makes you the EVH of guitar forums. Coherency is so over rated anyway.
You Mean To say/spell "Your"! See Man!,even you, our Moderator, just Made Another Grammar error! See How Lame All this Sh*t-Talking & Nit Picking Is!
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 11:02 PM

Reviews: 120

Quote:
You Know man! If You Could LOOK thru the Computer you would see Me Flippin' You Off!, Give Me A F*c*in Break!! Some Of You Guys Are SOo F*c*in ANAL!!, Seriously, (no pun intended), Concerning "Grammar", Its A JOKE!!, Sure, Its good to follow the Rules Mostly in Life, But It Is This SAME, "Narrow-Minded" Bullsh*t /Playing it Safe Lameness, Im' Sure Edward Van Halen ran Into When "Breaking the Rule's", ie; Carving Wood Out with a "CHISEL" to make Room for His Rewound & Repotted Humbucker Into His 3 Single Coil Strat Body, Burning up his Tubes faster by making His Amp Work Harder w/the Variac, Etc!, Or Brad Gillis ran Into when He Started "Banging & Flicking" His Guitar Body & Floyd Rose Bridge to get His Signature Floyd "Warble Effects"!, Fact Is, I sometimes add capital letters To add EMPHASIS, or Respect to a Certain Individual, or Concept! Get Over It, and Begin to Think "Outside" of The Box, and You might Get Somewhere in Life!
Right. OK then. so even though a number of people have asked you nicely to write in plain English so that we can read your posts, it's up to us to have to conform to your ridiculous way of writing posts.

And comparing this to EVH is absolutely ridiculous! Get over yourself! This has nothing to do with innovating guitar playing.

If you are trying to make new innovations with the English language I'd suggest you stop! If no one can read your incoherent babble, why is it our problem to resolve the problem? It's YOURS and YOURS only to resolve.

I've tried to be nice, asking if you could at least make an effort to write in a way that we can all read what you have to say, but obviously that's not going to work. So instead I'll try this: GROW UP!
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 11:05 PM

oh yeah, I did mess up. I was originally just going to say "You're the EVH of message boards now", then I decided to reword it.
You have to admit though, it was easy to read.

Last edited by elcid; 03-09-2010 at 11:20 PM.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonePhantom View Post
Right. OK then. so even though a number of people have asked you nicely to write in plain English so that we can read your posts, it's up to us to have to conform to your ridiculous way of writing posts.

And comparing this to EVH is absolutely ridiculous! Get over yourself! This has nothing to do with innovating guitar playing.

If you are trying to make new innovations with the English language I'd suggest you stop! If no one can read your incoherent babble, why is it our problem to resolve the problem? It's YOURS and YOURS only to resolve.

I've tried to be nice, asking if you could at least make an effort to write in a way that we can all read what you have to say, but obviously that's not going to work. So instead I'll try this: GROW UP!
Ok Then, I Guess You ARE "Right". You know, I thought perhaps, "both" of us could be "Right" in our own ways and perspectives, but it further confirmed the fact that human nature makes most people always try and "Get the last word" type of narrow minded mentality, that it Is, Quite sad really! And I seriously doubt Anyone but like 2 people have had Any trouble reading my posts & said anything, mostly You, but Ultimately, You ARE right and as A True Gentleman, I admit that I can make Alot of improvement, and in the end I may even thank You!
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 11:30 PM

While we are on the subject, you can make "a lot" of improvement, not "alot" of improvement.

Tags
doodman

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode