Dot On Shaft guitars and basses.... - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:17 PM Thread Starter

Question Dot On Shaft guitars and basses....

Has anyone tried one of those Dot On Shaft guitars or bases? I look at them on the "auction site" sometimes and they look nice. They're made in Korea, (which I don't mind) Some of them are way over the top for me but some look great.
Just wondering if anybody has tried one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:36 PM

Re: Dot On Shaft guitars and basses....

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

So you've tried them then?
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 02:57 PM

apparently there just terrible. inlay work is off, there are reviews around if you look
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 03:37 PM Thread Starter

I see. I guess it's easy to make them look good on the web. "Dot on shaft" kind of sounds like something you might catch from picking up women at the bar.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 06:11 PM

Reviews: 1

I have heard decent things about them. The prices have gone dramatically up since I was looking at them a couple years ago. I spoke to someone who had the Dragon guitar. He said for the price he got it for it was very good, although he admitted that the inlay work was not the greatest and some of the frets weren't awesome. But, I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode