EVH Custom Shop Guitars - Opens on March 1, 2002 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2002, 05:08 PM Thread Starter

EVH Custom Shop Guitars - Opens on March 1, 2002

Kinda cool if you like the Wolfgangs. *I found this on www.van-halen.com.
Out,
GP

WIN AN EDDIE'S DOZEN!
12 Guitars - 12 Winners - 12 Months

It's been a long time in the making and we are happy to announce the opening of the EVH Custom Shop! The EVH Custom Shop officially opens it's doors today, March 1, 2002. To commemerate the grand opening, Peavey is giving away twelve custom guitars to twelve lucky winners around the globe!

One guitar will be given away each month from February 1, 2002 - January 1, 2003. Each guitar is a custom made Peavey EVH Wolfgang.

Check out this month's flaming Wolfgang with skull inlays!

To enter the giveaway, simply fill out the form and submit it to Peavey. Good luck and we'll announce the winner here on April 1 as well as introduce the April Wolfgang giveaway.

Congratulatons to February's winner Edward Fortney of Berlin, MD!

Moderator - Please move to proper topic area. *Sorry
GP

Enter the Giveaway!
Giveaway Rules
Enter the EVH Custom Shop

(Edited by pri0531 at 5:14 pm on Mar. 1, 2002)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2002, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

EVH Custom Shop Guitars

Check these out.
http://www.peavey.com/evhcustomshop/...ialdeluxe.html
Out,
GP
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2002, 07:30 PM

EVH Custom Shop Guitars

Wolfies are awesome....really about the only guitars I LOVE other than Jems....I am torn between buying RVJ's JEM777DY and a Transparent Purple Wolfgang Archtop....they are about the same price, and my head is about to explode. *DAMMIT! *hehehe....

WILL IBANEZ WIN THE DAY? *OR WILL THE YOUNG UPSTART PEAVEY (who makes NO OTHER QUALITY GUITARS) STEAL VICTORY FROM THE JAWS OF DEFEAT????

Tune in next week for results.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2002, 07:58 PM

EVH Custom Shop Guitars

Wow. It's about time. I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen, given they announced the Wolfgang custom shop at January NAMM... in 2001.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2002, 09:13 PM

EVH Custom Shop Guitars

Did anyone else drool over the top on the Transparent Blue Wolfie they show for the link to the Custom Deluxe part of the gallery??? *Wow.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-02-2002, 08:47 AM

EVH Custom Shop Guitars

I still like the EB/MM EVH's much better. The neck felt better, IMHO.

Tags
custom guitar , custom guitars , custom shop

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode