EVH Guitars.... - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2009, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
DJR

EVH Guitars....

I had a quick look around and couldn't find a thread on the subject, so if this is merely a repeat of things already said, feel free to delete and point!

So, I pick up a guitarist magazine tonight, only to see for the very first time, the NEW EVH siggie guitar.... low and behold, it's a Wolfgang..... how many of the big bandwagon of people who have been sinking dough into Wolfgangs in light of the value of EBMM EVH's are gonna be pissed about that? LOL This new "Wolfgang" EVH guitar is obviously being made to a much higher standard, more on apar with the EBMM EVH and possibly private stock PRS, and is, I think anyway, set at a particularly reasonable retail price, maybe too cheap for the suggested quality to be expected? Did anyone see and try one at NAMM?

If it's as good as they suggest, and as good as it looks, there will be the bookends of the ever desirable EBMM EVH oneside, the new EVH the other, and an endless stack of Peavey Wolfgangs going cheap in the middle! and as for Fender taking over the entire world.... gah! I guess it's pay back for the millions made out of the Fender brand by copy cats.

However, Eddie's a shrewd cat, that's for sure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2009, 11:14 PM

Re: EVH Guitars....

U didn't scan down far enough...

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f19/20...ang-84827.html
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2009, 11:54 PM

is this the guitar that they supposedly spent years making and months designing the perfect pickups?
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-24-2009, 02:05 AM

is this the guitar that every forum in the universe has had a thread on since it was announced?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-24-2009, 03:04 AM Thread Starter
DJR

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickcard71 View Post
Ah, I didn't realize it's still going to be called Wolfgang! my bad and thanks for the link. I just did a quick search for recent EVH titles.... I'm out of the loop with it and didnt even know about the new EVH sig guitar until lastnight UK time when I finally had time to pick up a buddie's geeetah mag! besides, I think my point justifies it's own thread. There's lots of directions "investment" could go. I think it's a prime example, and I predict a Peavey Wolfgang crash. I'll always be an avid EBMM EVH fan tho. I do miss the several I owned.

Rock N Roll.

Tags
ebmm , eddie van halen , evh , wolfgang

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode