FS by Aria Pro II? Heard of it? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

FS by Aria Pro II? Heard of it?

Anyone know anything about "FS by Aria Pro II" guitars? I've seen many other series by them, but know nothing about these. A guy on craigslist has one for $60. Based on the others I've seen, that'd be a bargain, but I'd like to know more.

Any info is appreciated and Google has been less than helpful.

-Andy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 01:56 AM

Re: FS by Aria Pro II? Heard of it?

I have a night rider aria pro 2, or something like that, basically an 80s style super strat with a kahler spider(very much like a floyd rose ). They are great guitars for the money, mine was in good shape until i butchered it. I made the lower cutaway a lot deeper, basically cut the lower wing off. Not finished with it yet but hope to be shortly.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-18-2012, 02:45 PM

Reviving an old post.. but I found a strat style aria pro 2 FS series for $80. Is it worth the money for a cheapo? Looking for a strat style to beat around on and possibly mod. I used to have an Aria Pro 2 ZZ Deluxe explorer style guitar years ago and I loved it. I wasn't able to find any info on it back then but the quality was fairly decent and seemed to be built solid. If that's any indication of the quality of Aria guitars...I never could find a value of my old ZZ so I don't know where it rates compared to an $80 strat copy lol. Anyway just wondering what to expect and if it's worth the $80.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-18-2012, 04:09 PM

Reviews: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo27ny View Post
Reviving an old post.. but I found a strat style aria pro 2 FS series for $80. Is it worth the money for a cheapo? Looking for a strat style to beat around on and possibly mod. I used to have an Aria Pro 2 ZZ Deluxe explorer style guitar years ago and I loved it. I wasn't able to find any info on it back then but the quality was fairly decent and seemed to be built solid. If that's any indication of the quality of Aria guitars...I never could find a value of my old ZZ so I don't know where it rates compared to an $80 strat copy lol. Anyway just wondering what to expect and if it's worth the $80.

Hey the Japan built Aria guitars is good, the ones from Matsomuko anyway, and if your looking for a guitar to beat...so for $80 i guess it can't be a bad deal.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-18-2012, 05:35 PM

I have a ZZB Deluxe bass that is shaped like an Explorer. I bought it over 20 years ago. Not a bad instrument for my high school budget. It is a little neck heavy. I have considered using it for my first swirl attempt.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 05:14 PM

One of my buddies found an Aria II Pro in a pile of trash, after fixing it up it was actually a REALLY nice guitar

Tags
aria , aria pro , matsumoku

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode