Ibanez JEM Forum banner

GMW vs. Wayne

989 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  VOLTAGE 
#1 ·
I am interested in comparing these two builders. I am learning towards GMW because of the headstock. The Wayne headstock is horrible.
They are two of the best in custom finishes and I do want another custom graphic. Any thoughts?

I have never heard of a person not satisfied with a GMW guitar but I hear the Wayne's are almost just like the old ones.

#3 ·
RGN said:
I am interested in comparing these two builders. I am learning towards GMW because of the headstock. The Wayne headstock is horrible.
They are two of the best in custom finishes and I do want another custom graphic. Any thoughts?

I have never heard of a person not satisfied with a GMW guitar but I hear the Wayne's are almost just like the old ones.
I would say both are outstanding makers :wink: and also very similar in construction and design.
i also do not care for the head on the wayne,but none the less the wayne and the GMW are a tough choice? good luck
:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.