A good laugh - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-23-2008, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 5
A good laugh

Maybe this is the wrong area, but it is "guitar" related. I check Harmony-Central once and a while, and someone reviewed an Esteban guitar. I couldn't help but click the link to see what people were saying. It's quite funny! Some of my personal faves:

"Some beautifull rain forest somewhere in indonesia was cleared (in part) to make this piece of crap. This was not the good wood either, I think it was made out of roots and leaves (the small percentage of it that is actually wood). The neck is bent, the frets have sharp burs and stick out. I once dropped a dinner fork in a garbage disposal and it looked better than these frets. The finish rubs off on my hands whenever I play it; It looks alot like that orange tan in a bottle, and appears as if was applied with a bat. It also has a peutrid oder emminating from it. It smells like a skunk humped an onion in it. What a rip off, what a piece of crap. F#&* YOU ESTABAN!!!!"

"To quote "Get Serious, Folks", "My geeky cousin who literally wears a pocket protector and Coke-bottle glasses has more action on a Friday night than this POS.""

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/r...+Acoustic/10/1

It's good for a laugh or two...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-23-2008, 07:08 PM

Re: A good laugh

Ha ha,thats awesome! Love the comparisons......."applied with a bat"! Thanx Robotalk,that made my day! LMFAO!! XD
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-23-2008, 09:03 PM

Reviews: 2

lmao...there are some priceless reviews there
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-23-2008, 09:09 PM

Reviews: 13

awesome
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 04:28 AM

Considering the reviews I'm guessing 150298110635 at you-know-where has a slightly overpriced buy now amount...
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 05:06 AM

Quote:
I called HSN to congratulate them on producing such a unique instrument. I was placed on hold for 3 1/2 hours, after which time, I was transferred to a Romanian brothel where I was verbally abused in an unspecified eastern European language for 30 minutes. I hung up, called back, and was lucky enough to speak to a customer service rep who actually spoke English.

Her name was Liz and although she knew nothing of guitars, she introduced me to several new swear words. She explained that whatever my opinion, I was wrong. I tried telling her that I had nothing but good things to say and she told me to cram it. She then began screaming and crying.

There is no warranty, but HSN will charge me $200 to return my guitar. This may sound like a raw deal, but I get to keep my autographed photo of Esteban! That's right, you can return the guitar and they never ask you to return the beautiful photo of Esteban's lovely face. THAT'S a policy I can agree with!
Quote:
Ugh, My parrot was killed by a Racoon when I left it on the porch one hot summer night, the noise was awfull, and isac was dead before I could load that coon's ass with buckshot, which I dean and blew him to hell. Those final noises of sweet Issac were lovely compaared to the dead, Dead, DEAD DEAD sond of this , this, this Wood thing.
awesome.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode