good place to get something simular to a jem neck - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 11:00 PM Thread Starter

good place to get something simular to a jem neck

was wondering where i could buy a neck that is jem profile and has the vine of life inlay or where i can get a re-fret and vine of life put on .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 12:02 AM

Reviews: 7
Re: good place to get something simular to a jem neck

I know jeremy from LGM in the banner above does stuff along those lines, I'm not sure but EKG might also do necks. It'll probably be a lot of $$$ but if you want a nice neck with beautiful inlays you should know that already. good luck...
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 01:09 AM

under $300 I think...you can even have LEDs and the vine in any color you want..
http://homepage.mac.com/bigvelvetdog/home.html
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothersnowgone
I know jeremy from LGM in the banner above does stuff along those lines, I'm not sure but EKG might also do necks. It'll probably be a lot of $$$ but if you want a nice neck with beautiful inlays you should know that already. good luck...
Jeremy from LGM recently posted that he's doing nothing but his own Leviathan guitars now unless you're willing to have the job take up to 12 months or more. I was really bummed when I saw this as I was gonna see about having him do a fretboard for me.

Not sure about EKG.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005, 01:16 AM Thread Starter

yeah i already had e-mailed him to see if he would do it and he said no new orders for stuff like that .

I have yet to get to EKG , i am not sure what the deal is but everyone i have e-mailed except lgm has yet to get back to me . I guess it may be due to the hoildays

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode