Geez! *If you want to spend a lot less money on something like this then call me. *I'll do it for $500 less and maybe I'll even pound some bottlecaps into the guitar body - Zakk Wylde style.
This guys theory is simple -
1. Go to a pawn shop and buy a cheap no-name guitar for $60. *
2. Bring out the woodworking tools.
3. Pretend like you are murdering the guitar with the tools.
4. Find some funky crap and hammer it to the guitars.
5. Look in the dictionary for some dumb-ass name.
6. Charge 3500x more $ than is cost to make it, afterall it's art. *Right?
Someone needs to concentrate on the art of art, not this brutal form of guitar mutilation. *If I sh!t on my Jem10 and rub it into the paint and clearcoat over it, is that art? *No! *Not even if I had lots of corn to eat earlier in the day to add 'texture'!