Guitars to these specs?
hello, i've just sold my schecter due to its floyd rose and locking trem and i am looking to buy a replacement to these spec's:
- superstrat body shape
- strictly fixed bridge able to change tuning quickly and no locking system
- bolt-on neck
- rosewood finger board (preferably without inlays)
- all tuning pegs on one side of headstock (similar to such brands as ibanez/EspLtd)
- two humbuckers (no middle pick up)
- good quality wood (not too fussed) but a thin and light body would be prefered
- generally i prefer simple looking guitars i.e natural finishes or quilted maple, nothing in really bright colours
I have looked at quite a few guitars, mostly Ibanez and Ltd, but was just wondering if there are other models or manufacturers that might suit my needs. Thanks in advance.