Has anyone that ordered a 20th RG been told it could be shipped straight to them? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 11:59 AM Thread Starter

Has anyone that ordered a 20th RG been told it could be shipped straight to them?

Straight from Ibanez? The manager at our Guitar Center thinks he can, he's checking now and going to call me back, just wondering if anyone else that preordered a 20th RG has been given that option.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 12:41 PM Thread Starter

Re: Has anyone that ordered a 20th RG been told it could be shipped straight to them?

Well he just called back and got my shipping info, he says it will come straight from the Guitar Center warehouse to my house direct, hope he's right.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 01:38 PM

Re: Has anyone that ordered a 20th RG been told it could be shipped straight to them?

i wasn't. that's weird. they aren't coming to canada until march is what i also hear...
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-01-2007, 04:11 AM

GC is doing the 20th as a special order, so I suppose they could ship it to you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode