Help me ID this tremolo!! - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

1Likes
  • 1 Post By sepulchrave

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 08:02 PM Thread Starter

Help me ID this tremolo!!

This tremolo is on an rg320 it looks a lot like an edge pro, but I had understood that the edge pro was mostly on prestige models. Am I correct? Whats the general consensus on these trems?
Thanks,
Eric
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p5PJQnF.jpg (9.9 KB, 26 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 08:13 PM

Re: Help me ID this tremolo!!

It looks like an Edge Pro II, very hard to make out since you appear to have photographed it underwater, I'm getting something about the intonation being slightly off as well...
Eric Post likes this.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for responding so quickly

Last edited by Eric Post; 05-08-2018 at 08:51 PM.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 08:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulchrave View Post
It looks like an Edge Pro II, very hard to make out since you appear to have photographed it underwater, I'm getting something about the intonation being slightly off as well...
Yeah sorry about that its not my picture or guitar haha You are right, the intonation looks like its off pretty bad.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Post View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulchrave View Post
Yeah sorry about that its not my picture or guitar haha You are right, the intonation looks like its off pretty bad. [IMG class=inlineimg]http://www.jemsite.com/forums/images/Jemsite_2017/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/IMG]
Yep it's off real bad. The saddles for the unwound strings are usually pretty close to the positions of the wound strings. That's a good starting point anyway.

Tags
edge , identify , pro , rg320 , tremolo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode