Herc Fede Tribute and Legacy(only pictures) - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-13-2014, 06:37 PM Thread Starter

Herc Fede Tribute and Legacy(only pictures)

Hi Everyone,

It is sad for all of us to hear that a Great Person and Artist passed away recently.Herc Fede,our guitar guru will be remembered and beloved by all of us.I would like to open this thread to ask all Herc Fans and Swirl owners to post pictures of their beloved Herc Fede guitars so that his Art will remain visible for everyone to admire and will remain forever.Thank you Herc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-13-2014, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

Re: Herc Fede Tribute and Legacy(only pictures)

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1407972235

Last edited by joi737; 08-13-2014 at 07:03 PM.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-14-2014, 06:51 AM

Hi joi737,

I just thought there should be somewhere to post Herc's great artwork, and then I found here.

You got a very very beautiful JEM Universe. Is it a genuine Ibanez that got swirled?

I got two Herc JEM DNA swirled bodies, but it's a shame that I haven't made them complete guitars. Will definitely post photos here later.

Tony
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-14-2014, 07:20 AM Thread Starter

Hi tony,the guitar body is a custom made by herc swirled in paw style.yes it is beautiful!thank you.!i love it.please post pictures from your herc swirl guitar bodies or complete guitar if.you prefer for everyone to admire.thanks
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-17-2014, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

Hi to all Herc īs fans. It will be possible in the future to post pictures from Hercīs swirls through Facebook(herc fede).His Relatives will be helping us to have a log from his Artwork.We will all complete his Tribute through facebook.Thank you
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-16-2015, 08:33 PM

Only recently heard the sad news... I looked at FB but have not found a tribute page for Herc's work. Here are two of his that I have:
The first one he did for me December of 2013.... Haven't yet started working on it but it's truly awesome
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150126_175748_LLS.jpg (96.3 KB, 4 views)
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-16-2015, 08:40 PM

And here is a BMC that I've had since 2012. Beautiful work, he was a true master in the art.
*edit*..... I cant upload the BMC pics... it says I am exceeding my quota. Is this a daily limit or something?

Tags
herc fede swirl legacy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode