hey new guy with a question, anyone interested in limited KV - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2004, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

hey new guy with a question, anyone interested in limited KV

I know this is probably a bad thing to do but im short on time. Im from the Jackson forum and am working on trying to get a limited Jackson KV2 made. Im working with Scott over at VanderWall guitars. Ive heard this is a cool forum with a bunch of cool people. We are trying to get enough people together to get this guitar made. It is a KV2 black with gun metal grey bevels. EMG 81 in the bridge and 89 in the neck. The truss rod will have KV2X and what number it is in the series in roman numerals under the name. I just wanted to get this guitar made and wanted to know if any of yall would want one. They are limited to either 10-12. you can email me at [email protected] or email scott. sorry that this is my first post and its trying to sell ya something. lol. but this is going to be a really cool KV. thanks for your time folks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2004, 04:56 PM

And without trying to be a spammer..
Here is the small page I have with hopes to fill the order to get this small Limited edition guitar off the ground.

Click here for KV2 detail

Jackson16 pretty much came up with this idea and wants to get this LTD guitar but there is a min order that is needed before we can go.

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2004, 06:40 PM

sweet idea, is this a custom? or a actual Jackson? how much you looking for one?
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2004, 07:15 PM
dex

You got to hand it to Jackson, they know how to keep their customers happy.
KV (or any sort of V's) are down righ imposible to play sitting down so I gave up on the notion of owning one but soon enough I will pick up a PC1 in solar.
Good luck, I hope enough people want one but to tell you the truth if you couldn't find 12 people on the JCF, chances of finding any here are slim indeed.

Scott, out of curiosity how much would something like that cost and how long would they have to wait?

ilia
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2004, 07:36 PM

Hey, Time out on this is likely 5-6 months +
As for pricing, Please drop me an email.

I think this will be a sweet run!!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2004, 09:50 PM Thread Starter

KV2 limited

well there have been a few limiteds to chose from thanks to Scott, so a lot of people are on board with other limiteds. These are going to be some sweet KVs. Yeah it seems it should have been easy to get 10 people on baord from the JCF, but i dont know whats up. We are trying to branch out. Maybe there is some folks that didnt even know about the JCF that love Jacksons, I know hard to believe but it could happen. Just thought wed try another cool board and see if anyone was interested.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2004, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dex
KV (or any sort of V's) are down righ imposible to play sitting down so I gave up on the notion of owning one
ilia

For your info, KVs are extremely comfortabe to play while sitting down and IMHO better than regular Strat shape.

my two cents
Fong
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 06:11 AM
dex

Not the way I sit on a sofa (couch) and noodle while watching TV.

ilia
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 04:52 PM

And if you have a leather sofa, it poke a hole in it
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 10:51 AM

Reviews: 3
Once...

I tried the "Cinderella" guitar flip thing with an old school Kramer V & damn near killed myself....
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-02-2004, 02:35 PM

The KV2X LTD is estimated for April 2005 delivery.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 07:01 PM

Re: hey new guy with a question, anyone interested in limited KV

Hey gang, these KV2X Limited Edition models are moving out fast!
I think I only have 5 left available.
Anyways, Just wanted to give you all a heads up!

I cant wait to see these when they come in!!

Tags
truss rod

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode