Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Hopefully Last NGD: Ibanez J Custom RBS 8570

4K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Naked Ape 
#1 ·
Hopefully my last NGD. So i bought a musicman JPX a few months back and although i loved the finish something was just off about the sound for me. Very dark, low mid focused. I was constantly making sure that my tone knob was indeed on 10.
I lusted after a blue j custom but the price was too high! Suddenly, Friday i realized Ikebe Gakki was having a one day mega sale on saturday! Early the next morning I dragged my heavy jpx in case down to Ikebe in Shibuya. (Dragging a giant and heavy hardshell case through the world's busiest station and crossing is not fun folks). I was turned away from a few guitar shops with lowball offers. Finally i found one that offered to buy my JPX at a good price. I rushed to Ikebe and there she was! After playing it i knew i had to have it!
So today is Sunday, and I'm playing my new guitar nailing some early petrucci tones! I believe this will be my final guitar. I've debated on selling my 8420ZD, but i think i'll hang onto it for now.
PICS!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.