Hoping to confirm my Ibanez RG model - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-02-2008, 08:57 PM Thread Starter

Hoping to confirm my Ibanez RG model

Hi community,

Just wondering if any of you guys would be kind enough to confirm if my guitar is an RG380. It is Made in Japan (sticker on headstock), serial is FC6030xxx, gold hardware, pearl inlays. The receipt from the music store I bought it from in 1996 said RG380. But I'm at the stage 12 years later where I am curious for confirmation.

If the attached image doesn't display, there is a photo of the guitar in question on my Music Space which is the URL in my forum profile.

Thank you very much for any assistance you can provide.

Damien
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rg380a.jpg (14.5 KB, 57 views)

Last edited by Pulv3rizA; 10-02-2008 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Alternate image location
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-02-2008, 09:00 PM

Re: Hoping to confirm my Ibanez RG model

can't see it, but just so you know, here at jemsite you have to have 20 posts before you can post an image. It's an anti-spam feature.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-02-2008, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

Hey kotornut,

Thanks for the heads up.

There is a photo of my guitar on my Music Space which is the URL in my forum profile. Thanks for your help.

Damien
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2008, 02:56 AM

I can confirm that it looks like an RG380F. Do a google search and you'll find some examples.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2008, 03:44 AM Thread Starter

Thank you so much Ibateur. Amazing what a difference the last letter F makes finding information about my guitar Really glad I joined this community that is full of so much knowledge.

Damien
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 12:13 PM

i have an ibanez rg380 also. that's what it says on the neck pocket. its made in japan. anyone here with a link regarding the specification of the this guitar?

Tags
confirmation , ibanez , identification , query , rg380

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode