Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Ibanez catalogs - call for scans

16K views 82 replies 18 participants last post by  zasam4 
#1 ·
This has been discussed in recent topics, people can contribute some Ibanez print Catalog scans to be published on the web.

I have some unscanned print copies to scan. Fresh, new hi-res scans are always welcome but to avoid duplicate efforts, listed below is what I have... it's it's not there, it is needed

Recently submitted to jemsite in JPG format - THANKS!

1991 Ibanez Japan thanks to Neven
1993 Ibanez Japan thanks to Neven

I have these in PRINT (but scans are welcome).
1994 Ibanez USA Catalog
1995 Ibanez USA Catalog
1996 Ibanez USA Catalog
1997 Ibanez USA Catalog
1998 Ibanez USA Catalog
1999 Ibanez USA Catalog
2000 Ibanez USA Catalog
2001 Ibanez USA Catalog
2002 Ibanez USA Catalog

upload them here
email/PM if you need a larger space to upload and i'll provide a private, temporary upload area. Thanks... glen

See less See more
#4 ·
ok, this is what i have:

1991 JAPAN
1993 JAPAN
2001 JAPAN

i am willing to contribute, but keep in mind that my connection doesn't go faster than 48K, and my scanner is made in ice age (good quality scans but veeeery slow). so, if there is noone with better technology, i'll send them.
but, i did not understand well who wants them: you or Rich, or both?

#6 ·
I have a smattering of offshore cats, not even sure what, or where they are. But I'm just going to put the US set up on my site. At least for now anyway.

Glen, feel free to cop anything you need, I'll do the highres and reduce, might as well do it right. ;)

#9 ·
Neven said:
glen, could you check out if this will do (click on "view actual size" or whatever it's called):

http://community.webshots.com/album/44918095xmnCJS

i had to photoshop it a bit, resize and compress, because finished catalog would be too large for me to upload. i could do better than this, but a smaller size would be much more welcome. if it can be even smaller, please say so. if not, well, i'll do it your way.

neven

p.s. is there any way for you to do a direct download from my comp (maybe with KaZaA) if you have a fast connection. would that go faster?

p.p.s. if not, will you send me e-mail address for this. mine is: nvrgoc@inet.hr
Do you have a CD burner? You could then mail it on a CD. Shouldn't be more than a few bucks...

#10 ·
Do you have a CD burner? You could then mail it on a CD. Shouldn't be more than a few bucks...
that might work, but is it safe (legal).
i can burn it, but i don't wont to get myself or anyone else in trouble with burned cds. i know that i have to report at my post office what's in the package. and i know that it would be opened on its way.
if it is safe to send it and not be treated as a pirate, then no problem.

#13 ·
I have...

UK 1991 (feat. the satch pic Neven showed above) BFP on the front!!! :)
US 1992
US 1999
US 2001
US 2002
UK 2002 (Glen want me to mail you one of these I have a few)

Which ones do you want me to send? (I dont know which ones you have already)

Cheers

Simon

#14 ·
hey cerealk!
can you scan the cover of 1991?
mine is worn off (it was in my hands too long over the years), and it would be photoshopped a lot.

glen,
are there any restrictions on file size on that page?
do i have to send it site by site, or i can send it as one big zipped file?

p.s. if that scan looks great, wait till you se the better ones :D

#16 ·
damn...
i thought i was the only Ibanez cats freak in the world...

Glen,
i rather to put all my scans in a CD then send it to you. would this be good for ya?
anyway, i'm waiting for a couple cats i just won on ebay, so i'll scan them before i send you the CD. it'll take a couple weeks, more or less.

#17 ·
ok, final check.
check these two out, and if you like them, i would upload them all in one file if possible. i managed to size them down to 3.8MB all together.
if you think the quality is too low, i'll do it better and try again.
so, glen, if you can, set me up with address for 4MB upload.(1 .zip file)

btw, why are those pics looking so yellow on the web, but when i'm opening them from my hard drive, they are white? it looks like they loose on quality when on www.

here are the new compressed and resized samples:

http://www.jemsite.insomnia-vhostin...ex.cgi?action=viewimage&image=10-11 rg700.jpg

http://www.jemsite.insomnia-vhosting.com/avatars_upload/index.cgi?action=viewimage&image=22-23 s.jpg

neven

(edited 1 000 000 times in total)

#20 ·
I have...

UK 1992
UK 1993
UK 1994
UK 1995
UK 1997
UK 1998
UK 1999

If you want any of those, email me. Again though, for me, upload time would be hours but I'd happily put them on CD and mail them to you.

I also have the retail price lists for the UK for 1992/3 and 1993/4 - in that 1 year, the GMC went from £1099 to £1799!!! The smallest price increase for a Jem was £275 (for the FP and the DY) Universes saw a £325 to £500 price hike too.

#23 ·
oh no, of course,
but since i didn't know there were any catalog printed in UK, i thought i mess something, you know, mine are all from USA or Japan.
hey,
so there are catalogs printed in the UK??? oh... never seen one, it would be pretty cool to see if any differences.
don't forget to scan it and to send it to Glen!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.