ibanez reb beach signature guitar?
i've got a RBM10, on which i immediately replaced the TRS with an Edge instead, of course.
i had to say that the RBM is totally different from an RG (i've got a 550 and a 560 as well):
- the neck is totally different, donno where and how, but it's a ******* great neck
- the pick-ups sound waaay too low, middish and piano-ish than any V1/V2-V7/V8 and like
- the sustain is kinda endless
- the tone is pretty thick and fleshy
- the sound is great, thick yet very smooth and 'elegant' on clean, and thick, angry and full of harmonics on distortion
- the balance is perfect, though the lack of wood behind the bridge
- the overall comf/playing/feeling is perfect
if you add the look to all this, you got an RBM10, go figure an high-end one...
btw, the fingerboard on the RBM10 is absolutely flat as on an RG, not rounded as on high-end RBMs, as Vaijem777 stated.