Hey guys... saw a guitar I've never seen before for sale.
Appears to have the following
- Blue to black flame maple top
- BODY binding, NO NECK binding
- ring mounted h/s/h config. couldnt tell, unmarked.
- normal dot inlays on rosewood
- APPEARS to be a chrome edge. MIGHT be an edge 2/3. Picture is fuzzy
Seller doesnt know model number, and is busy for a couple days, so Im just wondering if this is something to pursue or let it go. Spent about 30 minutes on google, nothing came up. Closest I came up with was an rg2560, but thats obviously not it.
I made a mock up on VRG. This appears to be pretty accurate.
No neck binding, no sharkies = NOT an rg2/3/4/5exfm1