Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Ibanez RG1120PBZ Premium vs. RG5320 Prestige

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  truegain3 
#1 ·
Was gonna buy a Jem but now leaning toward the RG5320. Has anyone on here played the RG1120PBZ? I wanted to see which neck felt better / faster but can't find a shop close by that has one. Only main differences I could find are the trems, neck and body woods, and gold frets. I was wondering ... does the Edge Zero 2 trem have a greater range to dive bomb than the Lo-Pro? I don't have much experience with floating trems. Thanks in advance!

#2 · (Edited)
Ibanez Prestige: This has become my absolute number one guitar. I'm primarily a hard rock/metal player, but I've found my dabbling in fusion style playing to be quite pleasing with this guitar as well.
Yeah, I love playing metal too. The Fusion Edge pickups are sick. On a side note, does the Lo-Pro trem have less of a dive bomb range than the Edge Zero 2? Thanks for the tip!

#3 ·
The Edge Zero II with ZPS is very stable, but stiff to use, at least on the guitar I had (RG3XXV). If you are a light touch tremolo user, like gentle vibrato etc, then you might find it hard to use... But if you are heavy handed on the tremolo and like to do big double stop bends without the other strings going out of tune so badly, then you might like it! Works great, just different feel to it in my opinion. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.