Ibanez RG1527 vs Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR
I am in a search for my 7-stringer, altho i am kind of an old dog for new tricks.
a) i started to really dig the demos, videos and sound of
hellraiser c7 fr
b) while i found a real good deal on this prestige ibby :
ibanez rg 1527
- I have average hands, palm is 10cm thumb->little finger so scale might be a problem
- i really like the Schecter's sound and looks, from the clips it sounds fantastic
- i am an ibby fan boy, since my ARZ800 performs really well
- the ibby prestige shreds really nice
- the ibby is more light? is the schecter a pain to hang on the shoulders?
I must go out and try them out, if i find any time.
Which one would you choose for "home" usage? I only shred at home. No gigs, no bands, no personal time, no personal life LOL, etc..
Also i had interest in UV70p, and RG927QMZ.
Any opinions on those two?