Ibanez RG2570 price advise - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 07:23 AM Thread Starter

Ibanez RG2570 price advise

Hi everyone,

Looking to sell my guitar and wondering what sort of price I should be letting it go for? (FYI NOT TRYING TO SELL HERE).

It's a 2003 - fixed the buzz as per my previous post - RBF colour Prestsige.

I picked it up second hand for 600 and everything is pretty much spot on.

There's a bit of buckle rash and some slight wear on the finish around the front edges, a little bit of fret wear but still plays and sounds a dream.

Can't provide pics atm - have had an offer of 350 (US$ 670 ish) does that sound like a fair price?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 07:17 PM

Re: Ibanez RG2570 price advise

Sounds reasonable, I bought an 05 RG2570 in almost mint condition for $525 a couple months back.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyotochocobo View Post
Sounds reasonable, I bought an 05 RG2570 in almost mint condition for $525 a couple months back.
Where do you guys find these awesome deals? I've been looking for a decent 1570 for <$500 on **** for a few weeks but no luck.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2008, 12:23 PM

The deals show up but you gotta grab them quick. I just bought a 1570 in blue with case for $450 plus shipping. It had been listed for all of 20 minutes.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2008, 03:58 PM

I reckon you could squeeze a bit more out of it.

Put it up on the pay for 400-500 BIN with best offer and see what comes in.
From what I've seen the market for 570s and their prestige counterparts are pretty varied. I've seen RG570s go for anywhere between 200 and 400. If you get some decent pictures and a good description, you'll get more.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 07:16 AM

Reviews: 6

You would make more money selling it for parts! I have seen prestige necks go for up to 200 and the body 70-80 the trem goes for 100+ plus all other stuff like the electronics, pickups, backplates,cases, tuners etc.... (btw want to sell the trem?) hehehehe ...no seriously you can make some serious dineros selling parts.

Tags
buckle rash , prestige necks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode