Ibanez RG470L Value? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 06:47 AM Thread Starter

Ibanez RG470L Value?

Im selling my MIJ 470L but not sure exactly on the value of them. I know the MIK ones go cheap but not entirely sure on japenese and being left handed as its a joke to find decent mid ranged left handers.

2001 Japanese Model
V8, V7, S1 Pickups
Wizard II
Lo TRS 1 Bridge
24/Jumbo
Rosewood Fingerboard

Has 1 small chip by the jack plug and one of the tone knobs is currently off. (Have the knob just never re-fitted once tightened). Its in great condition with minimal wear and tear on the body.

Comes with bar, hardcase, strap and set of 10-52 ernies.

Pics : /a/e09CA <-- Add Imgur

Any help is greatly appreciated. Im UK so .

Last edited by snitchdnb21; 11-15-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:55 PM

Re: Ibanez RG470L Value?

I don't think MIKs go cheap, IMO... They're second in price only to MIJs, but built quality depends on non Prestige models: some MIKs are better than MIJs and vice versa.

Now, about the price for the GUITAR ALONE, I would suggest in the 250-150 considering a little rarity, the fact that it's a MIJ and that it's in pretty good shape. Now, I doubt you can the higher 250 price, as (I don't wish to be blunt) the finish is pretty plain. Gloss black, not very original, but I hope you do get the purchase for it.

Cheers!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacs360 View Post
I don't think MIKs go cheap, IMO... They're second in price only to MIJs, but built quality depends on non Prestige models: some MIKs are better than MIJs and vice versa.

Now, about the price for the GUITAR ALONE, I would suggest in the 250-150 considering a little rarity, the fact that it's a MIJ and that it's in pretty good shape. Now, I doubt you can the higher 250 price, as (I don't wish to be blunt) the finish is pretty plain. Gloss black, not very original, but I hope you do get the purchase for it.

Cheers!
Hi mate, thanks for the reply.

250 seems fair. Tbh i was looking around that figure and yes the boring black ibanez finish.

So would 275 + Hardcase seem fair?

Thanks for your help
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 06:49 AM Thread Starter

Sold for 280

Could mods delete this thread?

Thanks!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snitchdnb21 View Post
Sold for 280

Could mods delete this thread?

Thanks!
Congratulations bro! Got a nice price for it! Cheers!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode