Ibanez RG550ex - Page 2 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 11:39 AM

Re: Ibanez RG550ex

Ok I am here again....
New informations from me:

1) Yes I could see it alaive - in person - the guitar is in guitar shop mitros music in Belgrade capital of Serbia - former of ex Yugoslavia....The problem is I don't have a money to waste to have road trip and travel to Belgrade from other town just to see it....And I need 150 euros more to buy it...

2) He said original price for 550ex was about 1000euros, and something happened I didnt understand him very good , but he said they dont have ibanez original guitar case, no tremolo stick, no mechanic stuff for neck adjustment (you know what I mean I cant find a word for describe ) So its only guitar without a case , tremolo stick, but its new and because of that price is "only" 600 euros....

3) Keep in mind that in our stupid country musical instruments are ALWAYS MORE EXPENCIVE than in USA or any other country and our work salary is 10 times smaller than the rest of the world hahahahah so I know thats sooooo iritating and we musicians are always in depresion! For example I work for a whole month for only 400euros and thats a "good" salary, I work with univercity degree.....The situation is soo sad in our country and because of that I just cant make mistake when buying guitar....I dont know when I will have money next time to buy it again...

4) I wanted to put pics and links but I cant 'cause I am new and forum system didnt let me do it since I dont have 7 posted messages....

Tomorow I am going to look an maybe buy Ibanez rg550 desert yellow from 1995 with rosewood neck (the only rosewood on yellow rg550) and he wants 450 euros for used one.... So if you can help me with this also please write..

you could find me on facebook - El Guitarrista - Antonio Banderas profile pic, and I will show you pics of yellow rg550 in facebook cause here still I cant....I need your help about tremolo - I think he replaced some parts of tremolo (floyd rose) I could see because of color and he said all is original....I hate those sellers they all are speaking suspicious talk....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
edge bridge , pro edge , pro edge bridge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode