Ibanez JEM Forum banner

ibanez rg770g

Tags
rg770 rg770g
2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  DavidA86 
#1 ·
hello, im trying to sell a 1993 rg770g that i have, but right know im having a hard time trying to set a good price for it, how much u guys would ask for it? because i tried to look for her prices online, but they vary so much and i cant find alot of auctions with her for sell, she is not in perfect condition, she has alot of dings but her eletrics are ok, and hardware is ok too.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
A good start would to be to ask where you’re from? Local markets change a lot of desirability and thus cost.

The other thing is that looks like a very unusual model, one that I’m not actually familiar with, are you sure that it’s 100% original, or is it a parts guitar? That will also affect value.

I like the look of it though, black and gold is a classic colour scheme :)

#3 ·
A good start would to be to ask where you're from? Local markets change a lot of desirability and thus cost.

The other thing is that looks like a very unusual model, one that I'm not actually familiar with, are you sure that it's 100% original, or is it a parts guitar? That will also affect value.

I like the look of it though, black and gold is a classic colour scheme :)
i live in Brazil, she is 100% real, at the time i never heard of this model before, so i googled alot at the time and found her model on the ibanez catalog and on ibanez wiki page, i have all the documents from the guy who bought it with receipts and eveything, it was a japanese guy who came to brazil with his family and kept the guitar until last year when he sold it to me, she is all stock 100%, already checked with a guitar tech around here.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.