Ibanez RX750 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 10:57 AM Thread Starter

Ibanez RX750

Hi everyone, I'm kinda new on this Forum and wanted to ask you guys a question
I happen to be the proud owner of a mint RX750 wich I happened to find for a silly price of 300 euro online about a year ago. After some hard searching on the web I was able to find out the specs of the guitar, what I could not find is the current value of it. Don't get me wrong I'm not about to sell it I love it, I still would like to know how much it's worth, being kinda rare as it is.
Would be great if anyone knows and could help me with this!!!

I've attached some pics of my baby as well

Last edited by el_greco; 09-03-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 11:23 AM

Re: Ibanez RX750

Nice guitar mate. Those 750's had a RRP of $1000 when they first came out. Your guitar is the highest end RX model. On what it's worth today I'm not entirely sure. You don't see that many of them. 300 Euro was a great price for it imo.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

Thnx for the input, I didnt know it went for that much back in 94
I was pretty sure the 300 euros were a steal though, right after holding it for the first time,
the build quality and finish are amazing. Too bad I can't say the same about the pickups though
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 03:31 PM

I also have an RX750 -- they're exceedingly rare over here in the States. In fact, although they appeared in the US catalog, I'm not certain that they were every actually sold over here. Either that, or they bombed so bad that very few were sold.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Seems to me they are extremely rare here in Europe too, I have never seen one even on the bay, and the guy I bough it from didn't even know what exactly it was, had to figure it out by myself. I doubt there are that many around since they were only produced in 94.

Tags
ibanez , rx 750 , rx series

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode