Info on this guitar.... Serial Number Inside....URGENT... - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 03:38 PM Thread Starter

Info on this guitar.... Serial Number Inside....URGENT...

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy an RG. Although the guy does not know what year its from and etc. The serial number of the guitar is: F0328777. I think its a RG 1570L, but I'm not sure what year its from and etc. So, if you guys know ANYTHING about this guitar, like its production year, flaws or qualities it had that year, I would appreciate it. Although, please answer quick, as I have only 2 hours to decide!

Also, since its a used guitar, it won't come with the original documents, and wrenches and stuff. So my question is, can I get these things from Ibanez later on, or maybe from members who own this guitar, like if they can share their documents by scanning them or something?

Thanks for reading, who to get replies soon. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 04:29 PM

Re: Info on this guitar.... Serial Number Inside....URGENT...

production year is 2003 and it's made in Japan, that's about all you can read from the serial number
If it's a 1570, it's a good guitar, how much does he want for it?
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 05:04 PM

documents you don't need, www.ibanezrules.com can supply a toolkit.

-D
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 05:42 PM Thread Starter

Well guys its an **** auction. The URL is: http://cgi.****.com/ws/****ISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Please tell me what you think of this, I mean this is gonna be my first electric guitar, do you guys think I should go for it, or something looks fishy or not right about this? I mean, I'm scared of flaws and scratches that it has, not to mention any intonation, fret, or neck problems it might have. Please tell me what you think.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 05:43 PM Thread Starter

The link got edited, so let me list the auction number for it, its: 7320870463
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-11-2005, 02:55 AM

Did you get it?
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-11-2005, 01:55 PM Thread Starter

Nah man, lost the freakin auction. What a great deal it was too. Oh well, thanks for your help guys!

Tags
electric guitar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode