info on the pro rocker / hard rocker bridge ? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 11:16 PM Thread Starter

info on the pro rocker / hard rocker bridge ?

i have one of these bridges, it isn't complet but i was wondering if there was more info on them and possible a vaule . the bottom part that holds the other end of the springs says "Ibanez HARD ROCKER patent pending japan "

the trem is gold and doesn't look like it has ever been installed , there are non signs of any play wear at all. I found it in one of a few boxes i bought that came from a guitar shop that had closed down. I also found some original 70s ibanez tuners with the pearl tunning pegs, that are complet in the box. I do know that those are worth somthing but i dont know about the rocker

any info would be great .

thanks
jordan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 12:23 AM

Re: info on the pro rocker / hard rocker bridge ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jra2217
i have one of these bridges, it isn't complet but i was wondering if there was more info on them and possible a vaule . the bottom part that holds the other end of the springs says "Ibanez HARD ROCKER patent pending japan "

the trem is gold and doesn't look like it has ever been installed , there are non signs of any play wear at all. I found it in one of a few boxes i bought that came from a guitar shop that had closed down. I also found some original 70s ibanez tuners with the pearl tunning pegs, that are complet in the box. I do know that those are worth somthing but i dont know about the rocker

any info would be great .

thanks
jordan
Could you post a pic of the bridge? If I see it, I can tell you a bit about it... There were so many...
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 01:14 AM Thread Starter

yep here is one

http://www.deanguitars.com/userpics/lib5/IM000752.JPG
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 05:23 PM

I see that it's been a few years since your post about the Hard Rocker bridge, but do you still happen to have it?

Thanks
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittsman View Post
I see that it's been a few years since your post about the Hard Rocker bridge, but do you still happen to have it?

Thanks
Wow, way to bring back a thread from the dead!

I've got one if you have questions about'em.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 09:54 PM

I have this bridge on my 83 1500 roadstar series II that I still play live with. I'm looking for the arm that goes with it as I lost mine at a gig in upstate NY about 10 years ago and can't find a replacement to fit it. Any info you might have would be greatly appreciated!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-08-2011, 05:14 AM

Try Mr-Ibanez:
http://www.mr-ibanez.com/parts.htm
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-11-2011, 12:35 PM

Awesome thank you so much!

Tags
guitar shop

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode