Ibanez JEM Forum banner

J Custom Reviewed and on Sale inUK

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  urkoman 
#1 ·
There is a review of a J-Custom guitar in this months Guitarist (UK) (RG8670) . It gets a glowing review with the reviewer saying the neck is the BEST he's ever played-even better than the JEM et al.!

Anyway, it seems that www.headstockdistribution.com are importing limited numbers and making them available to the public.

Anil

#6 ·
Thicker than an RG or a DBK, a little (very little) thinner than a Jem VWH´s (i think it´s more on the neck profile) which is the same size than a 10th´s. The thing on this necks is the finish, the 10th´s unfinished, the feel is great, the jc is (not completely sure) unfinished too, but not the same felleing, the 10th is "rougher". The JC´s also has two bubinga stripes which give diferent feel and the frets are stainless steel made.
I also have a 90 HAM, the neck is rg-like, very thin, and the finish is like satin, with a bubinga stripe. Faster, but i feel more comfortable with the rougher and thicker necks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.