Just ordered a RG7620GN - got it from the crappiest website - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-20-2001, 01:29 AM Thread Starter

Just ordered a RG7620GN - got it from the crappiest website

I have just recently placed an order for a RG7620Gn...I certainly hopes it lives up to the expectations...like I said earlier..I was contemplating btw this and the 7420MC...so far all the comments I have on both are varied..but i Just decided to go for the so called better lo pro bridge...by the way, how are the new7 pickups that are loaded on teh 7620Gn? Are they the blazeII or some other pickups?

By the way, have any of you guys dealt with guitartrader.com ?
This may not be the right thread to start bitchin' n complaining..but man....I personally think its a really crappy website/company...now that I know learnt a valuable lesson..I think its certainly not THE place to place net orders if u are an international customer...I just placed an order for a RG7620GN a week ago but I am really displeased with the way the system runs man...it doesnt even have a tracking to track your order status..the customer support is horrendous..since it doesnt even cater to all times..I tried calling at their off-regular hours and all I get is "this is the order desk" call back tomorrow 10 hrs later..that is like wat? 3am for my local time..and you HAVE to speak to the particular rep that took ur order cos every other staff would just simplu shirk all responsibilities away and wouldn't help with any GENERAL queries..wtf?? Whats worse, I had to bank wire the payment over and it has been a WEEK and finally they told me that ok..the bank has informed us of your payment.. isnt guitartrader.com supposed to call up the bank regularly to check on the payment rather than wait blindly and have me bloody anxiously waiting for some answer ? WTF? Its really a ****
ass feeling that U paid 1.5KSing for something and u get no answer, nothing and u have to wait bloody ages just for a simple confirmation of the payment...How is it possible that my local bank has confirmed that the payment was received and YET guitartrader.com denies receiving it????And now..I still have to wait for the tracking no. from them..I really wonder if they ever knew what was the true meaning of customer support and the meaning of EFFICIENCY? How could Bizrate even give them SUCH HIGH RATINGS?? Thats probably the last time I'm gonna get anything from them..alrite..sorry for all this complaining and screwing ard..sometimes its just so hard to contain your anger ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-20-2001, 01:41 AM
Vendor

Just ordered a RG7620GN

Coincedence? I just put in an order for a 7620GN for an international (well, almost, Puerto Rico) In their defence, I get notified of wire transfers by mail about 5 days after they clear, and it usually requires a reminder letter if you want me to check if it's in within those 5 days, and even that's tough. There's usually always a few wires 'en route', and the bank can only give you screen data (which doesn't say where or WHO the transfers are from, just amounts) only the written notifications tell you the where from and who's.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode