Sweet studio you have there
When are we going to be invited over to jam!
I'll bring my Rootbeer and Ripley for sure! Totally dig it bro.
Where did you get the case that's holding your strat?
That Liberty is simply gawjus! One of the Kramer forum dudes owns the white one that was once owned by Sam Kinison, great axes. I'm still looking myself!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As for the Ripley, it was invented by Steve Ripley who used to be Bob Dylans
guitar player and is still very good friends with Eddie and Val. The red cloud ripley was made for Eddie, that one I believe is still alive and well in Ed's vault. The black one however was sadly destroyed by Eddies anger and a concrete wall!
As for his invention it works like this...
1) do I want clean or distorted or BLENDED dist+clean ? use 3 position switch
2 )how loud do I want the distortion compared to the clean? each clean and dist have their own volume for perfect blend.
3) how much distortion gain and attack do I want ? crank the seperate dist gain/comp knob
4) how much distortion do I want for EACH string (adjust each string from the back plate = thank you analog hexaphonic distortion with 6 handwired distortion boxes hidden in the electronics, bye bye crappy lifeless tone roland vg8
5) do I want mono out (1 amp) -> then each pan knob (6 , 1 per string), becomes each string's individual volume
6) do I want stereo out (2 amps) -> then each pan knob adjust the position of each string in the stereo space. use the rare splitter box it comes with to send left and right to different amps.
7) adjust master volume for overall loudness
adjust master tone knob for overall tone
9) sound like EVH on Top Jimmy
10) play like EVH and don't forget to use the Floyd.