laruping and beautiful rare popular guitar. - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 07:40 PM Thread Starter

laruping and beautiful rare popular guitar.

Well I've finaly gone ahead and done it ! You guys are gonna be SO green with envy when it arrives !!
I've been saving for 2 whole years now and I've finaly scraped enough money together to buy my first Ibanez. It's the laruping and beautiful rare popular guitar model ( or LBRPG as I think you guys would call it). I've done a search on this site to find out some of the specs but you guys don't seem to have one listed.....So I'm even more stoked cos that means it's such a rare model that you guys havn't even heard of it.
The nice man on the bay gave a rave review of it. the review reads...

Hello,Welcome to my shop!

I am a businessmen in Beijing.As you know,the culture of Chinese 5,000 years history contains inestimable history and culture all the arts.So the craft arts have a long history.Now the craft men use the ancient technics to creat beautiful and wonder craft arts such as jade,jewelry and silver carving and stone artifacts.All of them are the symbol of happyness and lucky,so they are worth to collect!

Now this time I will show you an exquisite and excellent treasure!!! From the photoes, you can see it is very well. With the perfect style,nice design, wonderful workmanship, it is really a rare artwork and worth collecting!!! It is in good condition. Look at the pictures you can see the shape is very well; So wonderful item . If you like Chinese culture, please don't miss this item. I have other wonderful item on my e*ay . please view my other item!

Material :

Dimension : Height " , Width ", Depth "(INCH)

Provenance : China

Condition : Good condition with no repairs, chips, or cracks.

....Although the photo was too fuzzy to see properly I'm sure it will be great when it arrives. I can't wait to get it and take some photos to show you guys.
The best thing about it was the price. £0.99p !!!! Oh yes !! and the shipping all the way from China is only gonna be £250 with insurance. Hahaha to you guys who pay thousands of pounds for those JEM7VWH guitars that are pretty common. You'll be gutted when you see my new LBRPG !!!

Ben

Last edited by Eggy; 02-02-2006 at 07:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 07:46 PM

Re: laruping and beautiful rare popular guitar.

a buck? seems "fishy"

If it is real, thats sweet...
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

On the photo you can make out that it's got the big monkey grip and get this...It's ORANGE !!! Yes ORANGE !!!
I've seen the Pink,Green and Yellow Jems before but never an ORANGE one. This is gonna be so cool cos it must be one of the rarest Jems Ibanez ever made !

Ben
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 07:53 PM

The whole post is "fishy" nice joke there
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 07:57 PM

A Fishy JEM!!! There's an idea - "Oh yes, I've got the extremely rare Root Beer and Haddock model - only one of its kind I believe..... smells a bit though...... (yep, it's a slow day at work today.....)
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

Sorry guys ! LOL! Just yankin' ya chain

The only worrying thing is that I'm waiting to see a post up here similar to that one that is actualy serious. It makes me feel like putting a buy it now of 99p up on that awful auction site saying....

Please think VERY carefuly if your considering buying one of the Chinese guitars listed on here. The chances of it being a genuine Ibanez are equal to the chance monkeys might fly out of your ass!

If you know of anybody who might contemplate entering into such a crazy purchase please take them to one side and have a word in their ear.

Ben
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 08:09 PM

.... what, you mean monkeys don't fly out of your ass? Gawd, maybe I'm stranger than I thought I was........

I have only ever bought one Chinese item, a Boss TU-6 or some equally awful piece of junk, and as I suspected it sucked from day one.

Tags
monkey grip

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode