left-handed 7 string guitars
okay, i've searched before on this.
found there was only one 7 string guitar that I can lift off the guitar store.
schecter 7 string; they have a left-handed version of it; schecter's black jack series if i remember correctly.
1. what are the other 7 string left-handed guitars you guys know about?
(guitars that are ready-made)
2. The 7 string guitar that I have, should possess these attributes:
- light in weight, but have sustain (i have a guitar that is great in sustain, and produces a lot of bass sounds in it but i'm just so sick of the heavy weight of the guitar after all these years)
- have tremolo bar (is that what they call it? the device near the pickup guard that shift pitches on guitar; sorry I'm not familiar with this as my guitar that i own all these years doesn't have this on it)
- any qualities that helps me in metal playing (fast picking ones for rhythms; think meshuggah,metallica's hit the lights album) and in playing lightning speed solos (think michael angelo of nitro for example)
a bit long on this post; thanks for reading.
thanks a million.