Lets see some Lefty Guitars! - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 03:00 PM Thread Starter

Lets see some Lefty Guitars!

Hey guys my friend really wants an ibanez later this year or next but there are like no good lefty guitars out from ibanez right now. So lets see some pics of your lefty Ibanezs!! Doesn't have to be prestige or J-custom just has to be Ibanez!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 03:53 PM
GAZ

Exclamation Re: Lets see some Lefty Guitars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieguitarmaker View Post
Hey guys my friend really wants an ibanez later this year or next but there are like no good lefty guitars out from ibanez right now. So lets see some pics of your lefty Ibanezs!! Doesn't have to be prestige or J-custom just has to be Ibanez!
You've posted in the wrong section then my friend, this forum is for Prestige and USA/J Custom only !! You may get some replies, but not of the non prestige etc.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 04:01 PM Thread Starter

Re: Lets see some Lefty Guitars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAZ View Post
You've posted in the wrong section then my friend, this forum is for Prestige and USA/J Custom only !! You may get some replies, but not of the non prestige etc.
but I want both prestige and non, and what would be the point of posting in both....
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 04:20 PM
GAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieguitarmaker View Post
but I want both prestige and non, and what would be the point of posting in both....
Read rule no.5. If you want pics posted of non Prestige guitars you must post your request in that forum otherwise the thread will be deleted. Seems like a pretty good point to me
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

fine just post prestige, JC or USAC, ill make another thread too, just post something

Tags
prestige guitar , prestige guitars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode