Lets talk Caparison! - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
Gex

Lets talk Caparison!

Hey there!

Anybody here own a Caparison?

I'm considering getting the Orange Apple Horn, it looks amazing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 10:25 PM

Re: Lets talk Caparison!

I'd dig em if you could get Ibanez trems in them.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 06:51 AM

I've always liked them, since a couple of years back when I saw Killswitch Engage playing them. The only problem with them is the price. Unless you live in Japan they aren't readily available either, and whenever I have seen them for sale they have always been mighty expensive.

I would love to try one out though, and I'm sure they are well worth the money.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 07:56 AM

Depends on where you live.. I think most jem-members live in USA and they are pretty hard to get around there yes, but if you go to Europe you only need to go to denmark! :P (only...)
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsen View Post
Depends on where you live.. I think most jem-members live in USA and they are pretty hard to get around there yes, but if you go to Europe you only need to go to denmark! :P (only...)
Hey, "JAM" here in sweden got Caparison guitars now
... I just love Caparison, the new Horus HGS models are amazing... I would love to own one of those in the future
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 09:12 AM

Yeah I first noticed them when KsE started using them, cool to see Matthias Eklundh and Andy LaRocque using them too. For ages though, I couldn't find the site because the dolt that ran the KsE site at the time put "KsE use Comparison guitars". I thought initially that it was the company's fault for having a generic word as their name (like Vintage or Heritage), meaning a nightmare for Googling.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 09:46 AM

I have one and I like it more and more everyday.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 10:46 AM

One of my favourite things about them is the inlays actually. I have just always liked that about them. I dig the headstocks too, they are just different guitars. Something different from what you usually see. If they were more readily available in the UK, and at a more decent price, they would be alot more recognized. On these shores at least. I know they are getting more and more recognized in the US everytime I look.

Tags
caparison guitars , ibanez trem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode