Lgm!! - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 02:45 PM Thread Starter

Lgm!!

Im thinking about getting a custom 8 string from lgm. They are pertty hard to get a hold of tho. Ive sent a few emails and get no response. Maybe LGM will see it here......

Im looking to get a Leviathan alder or mahogany body with maple neck and ebony board. Duncans one bridge one neck no middle. (unless I can get EMGs! then one bridge and one neck). 1 volume one 3 way toggle. 5+3 locking tuners, string thru with grah tech saddles. no inlays except for the side dots, and jumbo frets. and jem white finish. Gold harware

IF you see this LGM please email me at [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 02:50 PM

Re: Lgm!!

I cant comment as im not sure hes taking orders right now, but I do know hes in the process of relocating and was putting new orders on hold. In the meantime you may wish to contact Eddie at EKG guitars as well, as I beleive he builds 8 strings too
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 02:50 PM

Yeah, it does sometimes take a little while to get a hold of them. But they try their best to get back to you. He has a huge workload and is going though life changes (moving and stuff) and I believe isn't taking any new orders til he get's that settled. Have a look at the "HUGE announcement from LGM Guitars!" thread for the details.

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40339
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 02:51 PM

AHH sniper you son of a...ya beat me
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 05:22 PM

Jeremy was away last week, but he's back now... he usually has a fairly significant email backlog to get through. He did have an autoresponder active while he was out of town, so check your junk mail filters to see if his automated response to your inquiry got filtered.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 06:17 PM

Jeremy is a busy, but he will answer you . Don't worry it just a little while sometimes.

Regards

André

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 07:37 PM

Well koss i troll the forums quite a bit through my work day, just whenever i have downtime. Its relaxing to say the least. At least Im not posting FIRST after each post
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 01:36 PM Thread Starter

HEY LGM! Please read my first post and quote me an 8 string if you wouldnt mind. Thanks
Nick
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 12:53 AM

Hi everyone, I'm sorry, I'm way behind on emails, the shop move is consuming all my spare time after trying like mad to complete guitars. I will get all emails answered by the end of this week. It is the thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and my fiance' is here for a couple days. I will get all emails done by weeks end, sorry for the wait.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 11:28 PM

Ok, I have just replied to almost all emails and all inquiries about Leviathans, if you didn't get a reply from me I never got the email, I will go back and recheck tomorrow morning with fresh eyes to make sure I didn't miss any, but I think I have them all now.
Jeremy
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-03-2005, 08:17 AM

Yeah.. I bet Jeremy is busy like hell.... I still waiting for my 8-string Leviathan too! I hope the long wait worthed it!
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-03-2005, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayzan
Yeah.. I bet Jeremy is busy like hell.... I still waiting for my 8-string Leviathan too! I hope the long wait worthed it!
He just moved so he is busy setting up the new shop etc.

Regards

André

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-03-2005, 02:48 PM

Hey guys,
The wait will be worth it! I'm in the new shop now but stuck waiting on the city of Abbotsford for the permits for the paint booth.
However, I can say, Helge's Leviiiathan 8 is finished and the guitar is amazing, my guess is once you 8 string players actually sit down and play one of these, your 7's will gather dust for quite a while. They are some of the easiest playing guitars I have ever seen.
I have been having computer problems (I plugged my computer into a 110 outlet wired 220 and blew it up) and that computer has the program for my digital camera on it. I can't find the program disk at the moment so I have to rely on some friends for getting pictures to you guys, but I am going to be upgrading the camera soon anyway so a new program will be installed.
I am very sorry for the long waits, but it will be worth it in the end!
Jeremy
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-03-2005, 02:55 PM

Thumbs up Re: Lgm!!

Hello Jeremy,

Thanks for the explanation!

I hope you can finish it earlier than I expected

LGM long life!
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-03-2005, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegreenman
and that computer has the program for my digital camera on it. I can't find the program disk at the moment so I have to rely on some friends for getting pictures to you guys, but I am going to be upgrading the camera soon anyway so a new program will be installed.
You should easily be able to download the drivers and programs from the cameras webpage.

Tags
ebony board , ekg guitars , jumbo frets , lgm guitars , locking tuners , mahogany body , maple neck , playing guitar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode