Looking to buy Ibanez RG1570MRR (Mirage Red) - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 06:50 PM Thread Starter

Cool Looking to buy Ibanez RG1570MRR (Mirage Red)

Hello everyone,

I am a newly registered user on Jemsite, and I hope this thread will get a response from someone.

I have spent the last few weeks researching guitars around the $1000 area and I have found the one that I want with all of the features I want. It is the Ibanez Prestige RG1570 in Mirage Red, and I MUST HAVE IT. There is no other guitar with the features and finish that I want, and I have looked at other Ibanez, Schecter, ESP M series, PRS, and more. Unfortunately they stopped using the Mirage Red finish in 2009 and I cannot find one for sale anywhere! In my opinion the other colors look terrible, and the Mirage Blue is very nice but I just don't like blue...it's just not 'Metal' enough, and it's too...'nice'...lol.

If anyone out there reads this and has one they wouldn't mind parting with, or knows somebody that has one and might want to sell it - please, for the love of god, please message me.

Also, in failing to get the RG1570MRR, maybe someone can recommend another guitar with the same features for me to consider that I have overlooked or do not know about.

Thanks,

Charlie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-28-2011, 01:01 AM

Re: Looking to buy Ibanez RG1570MRR (Mirage Red)

If I were you i'd be looking on the bay or craigslist. Have you looked into older models? There are always plenty of great RGs on the second hand market.

The new Premium RGs are also out soon, you might want to check them out, the word is that they will be a players J-Custom, and they do look very nice.

Rock on!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-28-2011, 01:55 AM Thread Starter

Re: Looking to buy Ibanez RG1570MRR (Mirage Red)

I checked out the Ibanez Premium line last week and they look great and have decent features, however I am very weary of the quality of the Edge Zero II compared to an Edge Pro or Edge Zero.

Tags
ibanez , mirage red , rg1570 , rg1570mrr

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode