Marble effect to rg370dx - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

Marble effect to rg370dx

I bought a Dupli-color Marple effect spray, And I applied it directly to my rg370dx. I dont like black color but I dont want to paint it. So, this solutions (marble effect) gave me interesting result. Applying spray is very easy and drying time is only 5 minutes. I applied all of proccesing in one hour. I really liked my guitars new appearance . But sorry image quality very bad, orginally guitar incredibly likes marble.

[/quote]

Last edited by drex; 02-10-2006 at 05:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 08:04 PM

Re: Marble effect to rg370dx

Quote:
Originally Posted by drex
I bought a Dupli-color Marple effect spray, And I applied it directly to my rg370dx. I dont like black color but I dont want to paint it. So, this solutions (marble effect) gave me interesting result. Applying spray is very easy and drying time is only 5 minutes. I applied all of proccesing in one hour. I really liked my guitars new appearance . But sorry image quality very bad, orginally guitar incredibly likes marble.

[/QUOTE]

reminds me a lot of the esp crackle red kkv

awesomeness!

nice job dude!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 12:57 AM

You did that with spraypaint? That's awesome! Where can I acquire paint like that?
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 03:39 AM

that does look pretty nice, fill us in
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 12:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyconxero
You did that with spraypaint? That's awesome! Where can I acquire paint like that?
Thanks. I bouht it from Turkey, office1 superstore. But I dont know where you will buy from international shopping. But I think manufacturer is german.
This : http://www.dupli-color.de/webgate/WG.../duplicolor-EN

I think many paint manufacturer can produce in your country.

With this spraypsaint, some people paint their computer case or xbox case. For example :

http://www.tweak.pl/artykul/mod_krata
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 01:13 AM

man, I really want to do that now. How does the finish feel? Does it feel nice and smooth?
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

Finish is not fully smooth surface. There is some roughness on the finish. But you cant see it with your eyes. Only you should touch it to feel roughness. And this ruoghness is very original for me. Fantastic style for me.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 06:52 PM

I guess you can always rub it with something to get it smooth. Are these sprays suitable to protect wood properly?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode