Megadeth's Chris Broderick LACS - Page 3 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 05:57 PM

Re: Megadeth's Chris Broderick LACS

The guitar is purple, not green. There is not even a hint of green in it when you see it in person.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:12 PM

thats a extreem ibanez guitar!i like it...
post #33 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:30 PM

That is a HOT guitar. Wow. Very classy!
post #34 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:34 PM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaLogan View Post
The guitar is purple, not green. There is not even a hint of green in it when you see it in person.
Very interesting, Josh. How come it looks green? Not only in the pic I posted but also in others?
post #35 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:39 PM

Are there not two guitars? I am confused. The second picture definitely looks green to me. What is Joshua referring too?
post #36 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:40 PM

I hate to pee on the campfire here but I believe it's only one guitar not two, and it's transparent black. It looks how it looks depending on the lighting and the cameras, etc. Keep in mind that when you see it in person (under stage lights) it will look different than it would under sunlight. I believe he said so himself on another site. But again, it ain't mine, so don't hold me to it.
post #37 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:41 PM

Well the first one has different pickup poles then the 2nd one.
post #38 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:43 PM
Dee

Some nice pics of it on his MySpace:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1068454

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim777 View Post
I hate to pee on the campfire here but I believe it's only one guitar not two, and it's transparent black. It looks how it looks depending on the lighting and the cameras, etc. Keep in mind that when you see it in person (under stage lights) it will look different than it would under sunlight. I believe he said so himself on another site. But again, it ain't mine, so don't hold me to it.
Feel free to pee, Jim! now you're saying it's black? This gets more interesting by the post. On his MySpace it looks purple.
post #39 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:51 PM

I say, some of you photoshop experts should put the two images next to each other in the same position so we can confirm. I do agree that the bridge pickups appear different.
post #40 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:53 PM

Last edited by ryanb; 02-15-2008 at 06:59 PM. Reason: never mind
post #41 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 07:06 PM

That's a gorgeous guitar! Kinda like an RG/RGA hybrid, and a reversed headstock! Dreamy!

It's been a LONG time since I've liked a 'new' Ibanez guitar (blame it on the Suhr I guess), but if there was ever an Ibanez I think should be a production model then THIS IS IT!

I WANT! DO WANT! WANT!
post #42 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 07:22 PM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebius View Post
I say, some of you photoshop experts should put the two images next to each other in the same position so we can confirm. I do agree that the bridge pickups appear different.
The pickups are different, but Chris already mentioned this. See my post on page 1:

"The pickups will be Bareknuckles but I didn't have a chance to get them from Tim before the guitar was ready, so I had Ibanez throw in a Dimarzio Evo and Air Norton in the mean time."

Those are Chris's words. I assume the pickups have been changed since he wrote this.
post #43 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 07:29 PM

It would kick major ass if he sticks with Megadeth for a while and because fairly established in that position. The possibility of a signature model would not be a stretch at all then.
post #44 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister CCJ View Post
Well the first one has different pickup poles then the 2nd one.
He said he only had DiMarzios in it to begin with because the Bareknuckles weren't ready. That's likely the difference in the pickups
post #45 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 08:07 PM

Reviews: 2

Ibanez won't make it, it's almost perfect and loads of people want one therefor.......

People have been asking for more RGA's some want the reversed headstocks some want trems. The RGA321F in blue has been the nicest thing in the Ibanez catalogue since it came out. It still is, and is only seconded by that Blue SV and the E-Gen coming in third

Personally I'd like an RGA321F in blue with a maple board and reversed headstock with body matching finish,

If the Broderick guitar came out I'd be saving up for one.

But just a simple RGA321-BX 7 string with reversed headstock well that would be rather nice and I'd get one. A locking trem would be too much to hope for.

Simply put the RGA's kick ass

P

Tags
air norton , bare knuckle pickups , beautiful guitar , bridge pickup , bridge pickups , carvin guitars , chris broderick , custom guitar , custom shop , dave mustaine , dave weiner , dimarzio evo , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , ebony fretboard , ebony fretboards , equipped guitar , fixed bridge , flamed maple , floyd rose , fret board , graphite nut , hoshino gakki , ibanez catalog , ibanez guitars , john petrucci , lock nut , locking nut , locking nuts , locking tuners , maple binding , maple fingerboard , marty friedman , neck humbucker , neck thru , planet waves , production model , quilted maple , ray vaughan , recessed trem , reverse headstock , reversed headstock , rosewood board , rosewood fret board , sounding guitar , sperzel locking , sperzel locking tuners , stevie ray , stevie ray vaughan , tony macalpine , trem springs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode