mi familia nuevo - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:25 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 3
mi familia nuevo

Updated family pick of my Ibby's. Just got the 770 back with the PAF Pro and TZ. SUHWEEET!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:29 PM

Re: mi familia nuevo

That is one purty S and so are its siblings
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 02:44 AM

they're all cool, but believe it or not, the one i like the best is the Roadstar, that blue is gorgeous. chrome DiMarzios would be a great upgrade in there. the 770 is also beautiful. congrats
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 08:37 AM Thread Starter

thanks, my 2nd ever guitar I bought back in 85. Saving it for my son when he gets old enough to play.

BTW, its purple, not blue
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finstah View Post
BTW, its purple, not blue
yes, whatever, it's gorgeous
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 10:31 AM

Reviews: 4

That is some nice little collection you have going there, a lot better than mine. Okay Finstah, you gotta rate them from you most played to the least played and if you're not too busy a 1-10 for each of them!!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 12:07 PM Thread Starter

They all kick ass and it's nice to be able to have a choice to play at any given time.

well the Roadstar was my main axe for 10 years but right now she's not strung up so I don't play that one at all. Great guitar just don't have the time right now to put it together. Really just saving that for my baby boy to tool around on in a couple of years. I've got an F1 I want to put in her...someday.-NR

Gambale is for sale. Again great guitar and unbelievably FAST! I love the thin neck, body and insane light weight. Just don't play it very much. Maybe if she was a DY she'd come out more. Might get it swirled if she doesn't sell-6

Prestige may go too but I seem to be playing her more and more.-8

J Custom is a staple at home. She is like the teenage daughter you never let out of the house. Ha ha-10

770 right now is my main axe. Man I love it! She is giving my Jackson USA Fusion a run for it's money. (Both are my main gig guitars.)-10

3 of my 7 axes are 24 fret and sometimes it's hard to go to 22, another reason I want to sell the Gambale, that and the boring black. But the Prestige is rare and puuurty so I can get around the 22 on her.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 12:15 PM

Thumbs up mi nueva familia

? mi familia nuevo -> mi nueva familia

nice guitars!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 01:22 PM

Reviews: 4

Quote:
They all kick ass and it's nice to be able to have a choice to play at any given time.

well the Roadstar was my main axe for 10 years but right now she's not strung up so I don't play that one at all. Great guitar just don't have the time right now to put it together. Really just saving that for my baby boy to tool around on in a couple of years. I've got an F1 I want to put in her...someday.-NR

Gambale is for sale. Again great guitar and unbelievably FAST! I love the thin neck, body and insane light weight. Just don't play it very much. Maybe if she was a DY she'd come out more. Might get it swirled if she doesn't sell-6

Prestige may go too but I seem to be playing her more and more.-8

J Custom is a staple at home. She is like the teenage daughter you never let out of the house. Ha ha-10

770 right now is my main axe. Man I love it! She is giving my Jackson USA Fusion a run for it's money. (Both are my main gig guitars.)-10

3 of my 7 axes are 24 fret and sometimes it's hard to go to 22, another reason I want to sell the Gambale, that and the boring black. But the Prestige is rare and puuurty so I can get around the 22 on her.
Thanks man I do agree about going from 24 to 22 frets, again awesome collection!!!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 03:50 PM

Quote:
I might be wrong but I believe that a guitar is stored better when it is all strung up and tuned... I think this prevents the neck from wraping due to moisture etc...
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 04:22 PM Thread Starter

Re: mi nueva familia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniJem View Post

nice guitars!
ugh. my wife is the spanish speaker of the house. Ha ha
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzedout View Post
I might be wrong but I believe that a guitar is stored better when it is all strung up and tuned... I think this prevents the neck from wraping due to moisture etc...
could be. I had this thing apart for years and finally put it back together. Hopefully it's still okay.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 05:17 PM

Re: mi nueva familia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniJem View Post
Try the portuguese version:
minha nova família!

Tags
paf pro

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode