Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Music 1-2-3 Dime V Blowout!

4K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  jim777 
#1 ·
Just heard about this on another forum. These are all mahogany, with 2 real Duncans, Grovers, V neck profile, and Buzz Feiten system! $1200 dollar guitar for $199.00. If you get it type in SAVE 10 in the promo box at checkout and you'll get an extra 10% off, making it a crazy bargain. It's at music 1-2-3, so guess the URL ;)

https://www.musicxxx.com/Washburn-DimeVPRO-i129739.music

Good Luck Dime Fans!

jim

#21 ·
carlos grijalva said:
i replaced the thre "x"s with "1" "2" and "3" but it still doesn't work. Help :(
Yeah, I couldn't get it to work either, not that I want one but I still would like to check it out. The censoring of urls can get a little silly sometimes. Someone is trying to pass a deal to people or help someone out and it's kind of a hassle.

#26 ·
elcid said:
The censoring of urls can get a little silly sometimes. Someone is trying to pass a deal to people or help someone out and it's kind of a hassle.
I saw this when it was first posted and desperately tried to figure out how to access the page.

For once. Just once, jemsite had the opportunity of giving me some real value. And it failed. I wouldn't know where to start in articulating the frustration I felt 2 days ago when I was trying to access the page. Doesn't matter now more because it's all over.

Jemsite, giving contributors more PM and file upload capacity, exclusive access to raffles/competitions (whenever that's gonna happen) blah, blah, blah is really nothing more than table scraps really. Allow another member to post a link where I can save real $$$, then you're worth supporting. Right now, I'm just angry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.