If you're ever looking to sell it, keep me in mind.
Actually sold it back over the summer to someone here
Sorry, one more question. The IBZUSA & F2s are the humbuckers, what are the single coils called?
Originally, there was an IBZUSA humbucker and single. In 1989 they discontinued them and brought out the F-series humbuckers and C-series singles. As an added note, I don't believe that the IBZUSA humbuckers are F-spaced like later pickups.
You might also notice that Corey's second link is an '88 Saber. They still used three switches but there are a few differences.
1. The control knobs are much farther apart.
2. The input jack angles upward. Only the '87 jack angled downward.
3. The tone knob is no longer a push/push type. Instead, the humbucker switch is replaced by a fatter switch that is 3-way to operate the coil split. You can see this if you look closely at the picture in the brochure.
4. The hardware color was changed to cosmo and the humbucker ring was changed to metal.
5. Many guitars also started having the "beehive" knobs shown in the brochure.