My favorite guitar - Sorry it's not an Ibanez - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-15-2001, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 2
My favorite guitar - Sorry it's not an Ibanez

Well I've just figured out how to post pictures. I've long raved about Patrick Eggle guitars and Here's a picture of a LA plus Mine are 2 Green and 1 black one with Kent Armstrong Rail Coils and a different trem but these are great check one out sometime if you can.

Did that work?

(Edited by Pablo at 10:18 pm on April 15, 2001)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-15-2001, 09:58 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
My favorite guitar

you can't post pics off your harddrive. you must upload them somewhere (preferably to your own website) ...glen
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-16-2001, 03:50 PM

My favorite guitar

There are only 3 music shops in the whole island and one of them DOES carry Patrick Eggle guitars. They never really caught my eye but i heard some good things about them. I really want ot try one. The thing is that most of the dealers here are such nice guys that I feel guilty about wasting their time , truly.

BTW Glen, isn't that what the Jemsite FTP is for? :biggrin:
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-16-2001, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 2
My favorite guitar

The shame is they discontinued the LA range continuing with the Berlin and New York

The Toni Iomi one's were cool too. The first one was a souped up Vienna then they got it right with the SG type.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-16-2001, 09:50 PM

My favorite guitar

I've owned a Berlin Pro for 7 years and they are stunning guitars!

I ordered mine straight from the factory and they made it exactly to my specs and did not charge me any extra! *Just over £1000 for a totally handmade guitar.

It has a 1 piece 5A Maple flame top on a mahogony body with a mahogony neck and Ebony fingerboard. The neck is very similar in profile to my RG as this is what I had specified (just a bit rounder). It also has falling maple leaf inlays which are absolutely beautiful.

They have a website but it hasn't been working for the last few days: www.patrickeggleguitars.co.uk

They were also very helpful and even set up the guitar free after 6 months.

(Edited by Coolstu at 8:52 pm on April 16, 2001)

Tags
ebony fingerboard , mahogony body , patrick eggle

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode