My GSA60 OWNS apparently - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 06:19 PM Thread Starter

My GSA60 OWNS apparently

i was just at a camp where a lot of people brought their electric guitars, and we all had fun playing with each other and trying each other's guitars. everytime someone picked up my guitar and played it, they were like "DUDE, this guitar is SOO NICE. it SCREAMS!! this so owns any gibson" then they asked me how much I paid for it, and i was like, $220 and it's stock. and they were like CRAP woah this is such a good deal. and these guys weren't guitar noobs. one guy owned a jackson randy rhoads model and an epihphone explorer, another an ibanez SA, another an ibanez gax and a few other nice guitars including a TELE ,which screamed, it was nice.

but i was amazed how much people respected my guitar after they played it. i'm keeping this baby stock, alli want to do to it is give it a white paintjob with black trim....

so i thought i would share. i'm never gonna be ashamed of my baby
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 06:23 PM

Re: My GSA60 OWNS apparently

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo1299 View Post
and we all had fun playing with each other
I just hope there were girls at this camp then

Nice to hear you had fun
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy7jem View Post
I just hope there were girls at this camp then

Nice to hear you had fun
As soon as I read that first line a cold chill came over me and I thought, "oh no!" Cid or Rusty are gonna pick up on that one! hehehehehe
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

haha, yeah there were girls, some really HOT ones. but it was a christian camp, so i didn't get to play with them....
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 09:33 PM

Hey yoyo!

It's good to hear that you're GSA is finally getting some respect! Congrats on the complements man, and keep playing.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 04:13 AM

yoyo, hate to say it, but just cause somone owns a good guitar doesnt mean they are actually good... i mean i know somone who has a 2k guitar, and is wors than somone who doesnt even OWN a guitar.

Tags
electric guitar , randy rhoads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

who owns the blackie
who owns carvin
who owns a xiphos in delaware

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode