my left handed guitars and parts - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-24-2005, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

my left handed guitars and parts

heres my left handed parts and one guitar.........

im still waiting on the 550 to arrive though...bought it off ****......pretty excited

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_m...24102005232235
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-27-2005, 02:17 PM Thread Starter

Re: my left handed guitars and parts

well i went to work really early so i could leave early too be here to get my new 550........that i bought off ****..........

it came i was so excited........ not badly packaged.....the guy put it in a padded gig back...somewhat surrounded by some type of thin foam paper........ he didnt wrap it around the gig bag though.....

anyways i took it out to find a big chunk of wood missing......from what could have been considered a mint left handed 550
there pieces of the wood in the gig bag itself......

good news it plays pretty nice......so far i cant find any fret buzz anywhere.....and the maple neck looks like bird's eye really nice

i used paypal to pay for it.....and payed 40 dollars for it to get shipped to me fed-ex.... i hope to get some money back......

sucks though i added a crapy picture of the chip and it has a little dent on the side same area http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_m...27102005191308
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-27-2005, 05:08 PM

Where did you get that body? Congratz on your RG550, sorry about the dent.

Regards

Andrť

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-27-2005, 05:32 PM Thread Starter

i got them all off the auction place ****......i got 3 550 ibanezs..
one complete...... total of three edge tremolos...two of them like new.......and then the custom made ibanez style body...

im sorry about the dent to...dont see many 550L's its ashame it happened......im going to get one of my other bodys painted......soON as i find someone to paint it for me....

any online places that paint beside lgm and ekg?.....

Tags
edge trem , fret buzz , maple neck

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode