My "new" Ibanez RG 570 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

My "new" Ibanez RG 570

Ive recently bought an Ibanez RG 570. Ive played lots of guitars in the past but in my personal opinion, Ibanez makes the best super strat guitars. It is really easy to play the highers frets and with the EDGE PRO i can play some of vais crazy things. The stock pickups are OK but im thinking of upgrading them... But anyway ive recorded a video playing an Yngwie Malmsteen song( You dont remember ill never forget) so you can hear the guitar sounds.
Ive used a Laney VC 15 through a BOSS DD3 Delay( ON THE FX LOOP) and an SD1 Overdrive. The mic ive used is a Shure SM 57:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBBsGWbrWTE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 04:05 PM

Reviews: 10
Re: My "new" Ibanez RG 570

I'm not familiar with that song but I watched the clip and you have a nice tone going on there and you're playing is great - nice job man! Congrats on your new RG!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 04:16 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Man!!!Ive always wanted this Ibanez. I remember when i was a kid this guitar was the deal so even though Ibanez has new models nowadays i prefered the old RG570 to the RG1570. It was easy to get used to this guitar, ive been playing a Fender American Standard Strat for years and i didnt feel the difference between the necks because the Ibanez neck is really easy to play.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 07:10 PM

Reviews: 2

Very nice man!! The guitar seems to be in excellent shape. I really enjoyed your playing too. Your far better than me.

I can't make out the color on your guitar. Is it sour apple sparkle (sparkle green) or a gold color??
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 07:12 PM

congrats on the 570.u got some awesome tone going on..enjoy it
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

Thanks!!!, i think the Laney and the Ibanez are a perfect combination for a good tone. The colour is sour apple sparkle
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 08:21 PM

Very cool guitar, always loved that Sour Apple finish
on those 570's. Nice job on the Yngwie solo too!!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 08:29 PM

Cool! I also have a Sour Sparkle RG570. Very good playing! Did you notice a speed increase from your Strat?

That song has a nice rendition by Joe Lynn Turner of Blackmore fame on Yngwie's Live in Leningrad DVD.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 09:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer3d View Post
Cool! I also have a Sour Sparkle RG570. Very good playing! Did you notice a speed increase from your Strat?

That song has a nice rendition by Joe Lynn Turner of Blackmore fame on Yngwie's Live in Leningrad DVD.
No, my speed didnt change at all. If there is a guitar that make you increase your speed ill send one of my kidneys to buy it if neccesary . All i can tell you is that the neck is very easy to play. Ive played with different necks through out the years and i dont find any problem to get used to them. In fact, i have long fingers and prefer thicker necks but beliave me this neck is very well designed and its really easy for to play it.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 09:53 PM

Eating a lot of donuts will make you play faster. Don't belive me? Here is proof.

Tags
ibanez rg 570

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode