My Prestiges! - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-20-2006, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 544
My Prestiges!

Here are some pictures I took of my RG3120TW, which I bought from a friend recently as well as some new pictures of my RGA321FSPB:













TheJazzTerminator is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-20-2006, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 544
Re: My Prestiges!

Oh, and I didn't post this in the 'post a picture of your Prestige or J Custom' thread because the 3120TW is my 'new guitar,' so this is sort of like a, "check out my new guitar" thread.

The guitar plays ****ING AWESOMELY, though. I had bought another 3120TW a few weeks ago from George's Music in Florida and something wasn't quite right with it (with the feel). So, I sent it back for a refund and bought my friend's RG3120 instead. And, boy am I glad I did. This guitar rocks.
TheJazzTerminator is offline  
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-20-2006, 11:35 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,140
Re: My Prestiges!

Nice guitars! They compliment each other with the floater and fixed bridge.
southpaw_lefty is offline  
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 12:06 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Worcester,MA
Posts: 4,924
Re: My Prestiges!

hehehe you said "Floater"....
Lefty Robb is offline  
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 12:54 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Torrance, California
Posts: 574
Re: My Prestiges!

I also have a 3120. Mine's an '03.

sirbrandon101 is offline  
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 01:50 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 544
Re: My Prestiges!

That's a cool guitar. ^^^ Mine is an '03, also. The first 3120 I bought from the place in Florida was an '02, but the bridge was different. They must have changed them for the '03 models.
TheJazzTerminator is offline  
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 02:23 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: australia
Posts: 469
Re: My Prestiges!

Sweet
Sam b is offline  
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 03:26 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,731
Re: My Prestiges!

Oh how I loved the RG3120TW. It looks amazing and sound amazing too. I am drooling profusely. Someone get me a tissue please.........
TongueShredder is offline  
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 03:43 AM
 
mi2tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Posts: 7,559
Re: My Prestiges!

So damn Beautiful!!!!
mi2tom is offline  
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 07:42 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 213
Re: My Prestiges!

cool geetars
NormalPerson is offline  
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 544
Re: My Prestiges!

sirbrandon101, I was just looking at that picture of your awesome guitar and ... I don't think that's an '03. You can tell because the piece that locks the string into place on the trem (whatever that thing is called lol) on your guitar is the older style. It's a small block-type piece on all the models up until 2002, I believe. The 2003 models have a longer, rectangular piece rather than the small block-like piece. My pictures are kind of dark, but you can kind of see what I'm talking about.

What's the serial number on yours?
TheJazzTerminator is offline  
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 10:10 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 279
Re: My Prestiges!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJazzTerminator
Oh, and I didn't post this in the 'post a picture of your Prestige or J Custom' thread because the 3120TW is my 'new guitar,' so this is sort of like a, "check out my new guitar" thread.

The guitar plays ****ING AWESOMELY, though. I had bought another 3120TW a few weeks ago from George's Music in Florida and something wasn't quite right with it (with the feel). So, I sent it back for a refund and bought my friend's RG3120 instead. And, boy am I glad I did. This guitar rocks.
they had an rg4/9670 in black onyx which i was saving up for a few months back but they sold it recently -_-'
Unknown Doodl3.2 is offline  
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 11:13 AM
 
Flobanez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,514
Re: My Prestiges!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJazzTerminator
Here are some pictures I took of my RG3120TW, which I bought from a friend recently as well as some new pictures of my RGA321FSPB:

Very nice!
Flobanez is offline  
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 01:26 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 333
Re: My Prestiges!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJazzTerminator
sirbrandon101, I was just looking at that picture of your awesome guitar and ... I don't think that's an '03. You can tell because the piece that locks the string into place on the trem (whatever that thing is called lol) on your guitar is the older style. It's a small block-type piece on all the models up until 2002, I believe. The 2003 models have a longer, rectangular piece rather than the small block-like piece. My pictures are kind of dark, but you can kind of see what I'm talking about.

What's the serial number on yours?
His tremolo is a lo-pro edge and yours is an edge pro. The edge pro was introduced in 2003
King Nothing is offline  
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 02:38 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 208
Re: My Prestiges!

Very, Very, Very Nice guitars you got there !

And thats why I hate you all.............almost everybody got beautiful guitars, except me !! =´(
Apple_Horn is offline  
Reply

Tags
beautiful guitar , fixed bridge , ibanez guitars , local luthier , pro edge

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).



Email Address:
OR

Log-in










 
Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

which prestiges are made in korea?
are ibanez prestiges made in japan

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post pictures of your Prestiges or J-Customs... TheJazzTerminator All Other Guitars (including Prestige) 921 02-20-2014 10:51 PM
Are the 2006 Ibanez RG Prestiges still MIJ? dave_mc All Other Guitars (including Prestige) 8 04-05-2006 04:06 AM
Stock string gauges on RG prestiges? func All Other Guitars (including Prestige) 4 01-25-2005 09:10 PM
Do Prestiges come with case ? Mandrak All Other Guitars (including Prestige) 3 12-14-2002 11:41 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome