My RG1527RB!! [High-Res Pics] - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 03:07 AM Thread Starter

My RG1527RB!! [High-Res Pics]

Hey guys

Well the other day I finally got around to taking some high-res pics of it the other day (have had it for a month) and managed to get some really good shots. I've noticed there are a few people around looking at getting one of these monsters too, so these willl give you a good idea of the stunning royal blue paintwork. Here are the best ones:

There about 80 more high-res pics here if you want them:
http://photobucket.com/albums/c202/I...20res/?start=0

So feel free to browse through them and my other pics on photobucket [Note: on photobucket they are downsized, so if you want the full raw high-res photos give me your email adress and ill send em along]. If you would like certain shots (ie. if you want close ups of the EDGE-Pro). This is also getting posted over in the 7-string section, and sevenstring.org

I have no complaints about the guitar, apart from the pickups which are horrible and are getting replaced with EMGs as soon as possible. So what do you think of it eh?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 03:21 AM

Re: My RG1527RB!! [High-Res Pics]

Nice !, if I hadnt bought a K7 I would have got that.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 03:22 AM

Sounds like you're proud of her and don't mind showing her off.

Why wouldn't you, eh?

Good luck with her.
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 11:34 AM

Looks great!! The new Stratocaster of 7 strings
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 04:24 PM

i think its funny how wenever a picture of a guitar is taken out side of its stand, 90 percent of the time it is put on the couch to take a picture of it, i do the same thing to. lol. thats a beaty. were did u get her.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 04:29 PM

hey do u have an ibanez with a wizard neck on it, ? if so can you take a picture of the 1527s neck and the 6 string wizard neck from the side, so i can see how they compare? that would be greatly apreciated can you send the picture to [email protected] thanks.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 05:09 PM

Very sleek!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 07:28 PM

Nice pro pics! What did u use? Digital SLR and tripod? What about the lighting? Just day light?
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 09:12 PM

Haha funny how your more interested in the pics then the guitar:P

I've always loved those guitars, are the pickups good enough that you can stand them for a couple months?
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 10:03 PM

Very nice.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 10:06 PM

Wow, beautiful guitar!
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 05:57 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the comments guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze_1
Sounds like you're proud of her and don't mind showing her off.
Why wouldn't you, eh?
Good luck with her.
Yeah man i love her to death and im very proud of her. Its my first brand new guitar and my first 7 so id thought id have bit of fun showing her off: D

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardevil2005
i think its funny how wenever a picture of a guitar is taken out side of its stand, 90 percent of the time it is put on the couch to take a picture of it, i do the same thing to. lol. thats a beaty. were did u get her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardevil2005
hey do u have an ibanez with a wizard neck on it, ? if so can you take a picture of the 1527s neck and the 6 string wizard neck from the side, so i can see how they compare? that would be greatly apreciated can you send the picture to [email protected] thanks.
I got her from Pro Audio her in Australia, the guys over there are great, they even gave me 20% off the list price!! About the necks, i have both the super wizard (thinnest avaliable) and orginal wizard (next thinnest) on my other guitars, so ill take some pics of both next to the RG1527s tomorrow for you. Honestly the shape of the neck if very similar to the orignal wizard and feels quite close, it is SOOOO comfortable and easy to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant1981
Nice pro pics! What did u use? Digital SLR and tripod? What about the lighting? Just day light?
Thanks man!! I used an Pentax Optio S4i which is just a 4.0 megapixel standard digital camera, even though its not an SLR and not that big, it takes very, very clear shots and has great colour and depth perception when shooting. I only realised once i was finished that it wasn't on its highest quality setting either (damn!!). Nup, no tripod either, just a steady hand, and no flash, but IMO they would've been even better if id had a tripod with me . The lighting was a bit unusual because we recently removed all the curtains, and now theres huge amounts of light over the couch, so i decided to take the shots on the couch. In the end, the light level was perfect for the shots i wanted, enough light to make the paint flip to blue (it flips to black otherwise, cause its mettalic flip paint), but not enough to make the photo wash out. Im gonna try the same place to take some photos of my RG520QS which has the hardest to see quilted top ever (paints too dark) so we'll see how that goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzdoc
Haha funny how your more interested in the pics then the guitar:P
I've always loved those guitars, are the pickups good enough that you can stand them for a couple months?
Ive got mixed feelings about these pickups. The definition on the low notes (low B and Low E) is nonexsistant and pretty pathetic and makes all the notes a horrible jumble. The bridge pickup sounds like an neck pickup cause its got so little definiton, and the neck pickup is so muddy its unusable. Im pretty unimpressed with the pickups. Its a shame because everything else on the guitar is just amazing.

Tags
beautiful guitar , bridge pickup , neck pickup , string section

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode